Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

Hell yeah man, give her a squeeze or two. @jingo She yielded nicely and tastes even better. I used my handy hair straightener.

I'm getting ready to start my day, what better way than some fresh rosin of Gorilla OG!?

Fantastic growoff everyone, some brilliant yields in there and from what i have read the final product is top notch as well. Congratulations to everyone involved!
btw @BigSm0, what was your final dried yield?

I don't remember. It was either 8,9 or 10oz. I am actually growing it again and it's doing great.

This time it's just one cob, this was taken last week
IMG_3310.JPG
IMG_3334.JPG

Will this thread be locked or can I keep going? Messing around with a 6500k cob. Drip feed water only under 55 watts lol. Just about 48" tall including the 7 gallon pot

why lock, leave open and have newbie growers post questions and then we can post grow tips and results :toke: all in the spirit of afn :thumbsup:

Edit : All strains should have a communal grow tread :bighug: @Mossy @Son of Hobbes

Usually things get locked afterwards. I'm sure there is a good reason for it. For the time being ill keep it rolling. I have enough seeds to fill a mason jar but I really really want more of these. I should look into the 100 pack prices.

Back