Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

Getting some nice big plants this time around. How many lights in that 110 cob? Suddenly, I'm kinda interested with those results[emoji5]

2 very special home grown AutoCobs.
image.jpg

I have 2 new ones under these 2 cobs now and they are doing great as well.
IMG_2622.JPG
IMG_2623.JPG

For the last 2 weeks on the gorilla I gentely took her from the scrog and put her under 2 6500k extremely blue cobs. In hopes to thicken up the resin and it seemed to help quite a bit. Also turned the tops a bit purple.

110 watts! I know I know broken record. The thing is I have had some major deficiencies lately and this short stuff really came through very happy and healthy. She was a good show for the power of cobs.

IMG_2776.JPG
IMG_2777.JPG

2 very special home grown AutoCobs. View attachment 786414

I have 2 new ones under these 2 cobs now and they are doing great as well. View attachment 786415View attachment 786416

For the last 2 weeks on the gorilla I gentely took her from the scrog and put her under 2 6500k extremely blue cobs. In hopes to thicken up the resin and it seemed to help quite a bit. Also turned the tops a bit purple.
My last plant was almost all purple, I haven't decided what caused it. The buds will look interesting dried.

Okay

Here is my final plant. It's stable at 58% relative humidity, normally I would have shot for 62 and Jarred it up but my wife was doing puzzles on my way in table so I decided to wait a couple days and then finally put it on the counter top.

I seem to recall my first plant was around four hundred six grams. I don't remember the gram count on the second plant but I know it was 9.5 Oz.

So This is my record for this strain 409 grams.

79660c574085df0bf4f9055196cb08de.jpg
5b5c17d0bb31cd8bda6d6831f0db90d3.jpg
885c6eebf6aed1a6276e23444ae35c87.jpg

In a week or 10 days I'm going to send in about three different buds for testing. Then I'll get all my totals together and figure out exactly what the yield was from the three seeds.

Well I guess it wasn't so hard to Total 38.7 Oz out of three seeds. So I'm going to call that 13 oz of plant and my average is 12 - 14 oz of plants so these plants perform exactly to my average.

Well I guess it wasn't so hard to Total 38.7 Oz out of three seeds. So I'm going to call that 13 oz of plant and my average is 12 - 14 oz of plants so these plants perform exactly to my average.

:thumbsup::worship::woohoo1:

great job ....

i should have let mine go another 1½-2 weeks ... i left a few branches unharvested and the those nugs were rock solid after 2 weeks:coffee:

[emoji106]:worship::woohoo1:

great job ....

i should have let mine go another 1½-2 weeks ... i left a few branches unharvested and the those nugs were rock solid after 2 weeks:coffee:
Thanks

Yeah I think next time around growing this strain I can manage it better and pull 16oz pretty easy. You're right though you need to harvest I think in a couple Harvests and you can really get some good yields from this plant.

Top stuff guys....great looking nugs and lots of them:clapper:

It's been one disaster after another here but I managed to salvage about half a pound from my one......the bits that were still green after a week away:crying:

The good news here is, at least, the nugs are more dense and just as tasty as last time.:smoking:
:pass:

I don't know know if anyone has squished any of theirs but it does awesome. I did somewhere around 3 grams tonight and got this...

1 1/2 month cure on the flower
IMG_20170815_023030_678.jpg

IMG_20170815_023030_670.jpg

After a couple dabs.
IMG_20170815_025411_510.jpg

Thanks again for the opportunity to try these seeds out. Everyone who has tried it, and I have received feedback from, has loved it.

Enjoy.:pass:

Back