Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

Anyone have a good place in the USA that takes credit cards and sells these auto gorillas? I haven't bought seeds in ages but neeeeed! More of these. If anyone has some......info :cool1: please pm me.

these guys have them in canada and take cards from US based customers - http://truenorthseedbank.com/auto-gorilla-og-feminized-seeds-shortstuff-seeds
or if you are in Europe these guys take card payments and will ship to you http://www.dope-seeds.com/shop/shortstuff-seeds/auto-gorilla-og-feminised/
Excellent, I think I'm going to run these again in the spring. I like the alternate phenotype as a daytime smoke it's great! And the bushy phenotype is a wonderful night time smoke the one I took a little bit longer is very very relaxing.

I'd like try some of them I'm going try find me some regular autos the seed banks is getting to expensive.Yes I know u pay for what u get but I'm going try breed a couple different strans next spring.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

I'd like try some of them I'm going try find me some regular autos the seed banks is getting to expensive.Yes I know u pay for what u get but I'm going try breed a couple different strans next spring.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk
Seeds and lights. It's funny I was just talking to someone yesterday and I asked what he would pay for the perfect auto seed. Huge 1/2-3/4-1 lb, loaded with tricomes, dense, easy to grow. We both agreed we would pay some Crazy numbers but that's the point. What you can get from a seed is amazing. People rarely calculate how much it cost you and the time invested to grow some crap genetics. For me I'd pay 50 dollars a seed easily if it was a guarantee. These gorillas are worth every penny.

Big Smo those cobs are the dogs bollocks I need some!!

Another one sees the light!! :crying:

This forum is like a cob evangelical church or something! On another forum I sometimes visit the words cob and biotab are practically unmentioned! Open your eyes people!

Actually, keep them firmly closed when you first turn on your new cobs!! :crying: :face: :cools:

Back