Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

I dont have anything handy to use for lighting underneath at the minute but will carry on with bloom I will be changing my light using a magnetic ballast my bro used so its had quite alpt of use think its not pushing out full Voltage. What light setup do you generally use

I dont have anything handy to use for lighting underneath at the minute but will carry on with bloom I will be changing my light using a magnetic ballast my bro used so its had quite alpt of use think its not pushing out full Voltage. What light setup do you generally use
I run lumigrow 325s I can get thick buds 3 feet down and 3 feet across. They're pretty strong though so you need a lot of vertical height with them.

They're getting inexpensive now because lumigrow is ready to come out with their next generation of light. I don't think it'll be any better for the indoor grower, but for the greenhouse grower it ought to be really good.

472139758c3a8aff5ff8570f71a23c14.jpg

How much height wud I need at the minute I am using a tent which is 1.2×1.2×2 been had a look at them lights that was cheapest price I found alot of them are priced at 1k requested a quote from lumigrow website there roughly 549 on website but will have to check import fees as I am in uk

I've had some strains that I've had to hold the light 30 to 36 inches above the plant. I had a hard time growing with one in a 7 foot tent I had to take the hangers off the light and kind of strap it up to the bars on top of the tent and then I even had a little bit of bleaching on that main Kola.

For the money you might have to spend importing one you might look into building your own cob lights.

For the money you might have to spend importing one you might look into building your own cob lights.

I spoke with lumigrow they said they wouldn't be able to fullfil warranty if I bought off ebay or themselves due to them not having service centre in Europe but they had alot of enquiries from Europe so they looking into expanding they said there prices should be coming down over next months. Will have a look at thr cobs but there not really heard of here in either.

Back