Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

Cause of the three fingered leaves?? I'm not sure but I had a white widow that had mostly three fingered leaves but some with more as well. Smoke was good though. I think rudi dom plants would be smaller

There 3 fingered all over had alot of single leaf in the early weeks some still around buds are small there like my little finger thickness side branches on it reached 32"

I had a white widow do the same. May be a trait of rudi I'm not sure. But it didn't ruin the smoke of my white widow till good tasty and potent. Imnsure it will turn out some fine medicine

Ya I think its going to be potent its sticky as hell and its more overpowering smell then the other one. My extractor and carbon filter is on 24/7 and I can still get the smell of them in the hallways if it gets any stronger I may have to chop earlier then I taught. B4 neighbors start complaining

Cut off a little bit from the bottom of that one here is pic
20170926_145313.jpg

About every auto I've had has only had leaves like that I think it's got more Rudi in it than it does photo

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Harvested shorter one which looked more filled out looks like I will only get bout 3oz from that one. The taller one stil has quite few white pistils but trichs looking cloudy so will see what that looks like @ wkend which will b day 84 it looks more Crystally though has nice sparkle when looking at it

Back