Indoor Short stuff new test run.

Update week 2, okay damping of was the wrong word..I didnt kill em and they are trying to grow,we will see what happens..they are 2 of 4 in this batch and i guess a harvest of under an lb was bound to happen...bwahahahaa kidding... Heres some pics
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

That's what I was guessing too but as someone who has never knowingly tried Gorilla Glue or OG Kush let alone grown them it doesn't help me with knowing what to expect. Not that I'm worried....not knowing what to expect from the smoke (or the grow!) just adds to the excitement:yoinks:

My approach would be the same anyway.....use pH and EC pens to follow instructions on ionic hydro nute bottles and website as best I can. The plant does the rest:greenthumb:

Day 25 for Aggie....

View attachment 661426

Hopefully this is one of those one where big leaves results in big buds as she seems to be fairly well endowed so far:eyebrows::smoking::pass:
Very impressed with her size and structure I hope mines looks like this at this age

Gorilla glue smells like rubber and glue. Typically the effects are uplifting and hard hitting, people with add/adhd are reverse. The effects are very chill and mellow for them.

OG kush is what all the rappers used to rap about back in the day. It typically has what's referred to as "OG funk" it varies in terps but for the most part it has a distinct smell, almost like hot stinky garbage. The effects are mellow and uplifting for most.

Those combined, I have never seen but it should a real stinker with a heavy Sativa like high.

Hope that helps @KushNFT

Enjoy.

Thanks, that helps whet the appetite. Here's hoping the stink is spectacular.:cheers:

I like a bit variety and wanted to try them both anyway......same with the Auto Green Crack. No idea what to expect from that one either (hope to get one of those started soon).

Very impressed with her size and structure I hope mines looks like this at this age

Cheers bud:pass: Soon she will hopefully be nestled between 2x 600W HPS if I can get enough seeds started to justify running a second light. Fingers crossed!:smoking:

Thanks, that helps whet the appetite. Here's hoping the stink is spectacular.:cheers:

I like a bit variety and wanted to try them both anyway......same with the Auto Green Crack. No idea what to expect from that one either (hope to get one of those started soon).

Cheers bud:pass: Soon she will hopefully be nestled between 2x 600W HPS if I can get enough seeds started to justify running a second light. Fingers crossed!:smoking:
Do you have a thread for ure guerilla OG grow as I'd love to follow along

Do you have a thread for ure guerilla OG grow as I'd love to follow along

I don't bud. Aggie is just in this thread.

I really don't do much though ...add water to top up res, check EC and then check pH. EC was 1.1 yesterday and I'm trying to keep pH between 5.5 and 6.2 but often ends up a little higher before I catch it. Will try to get more pics up.

Yesterday (day25):

agog2011-2.jpg

Today (day26):
agog2111-1.jpg

Looks like we are upwards of 2" a day on this one so far and I don't think we've hit peak growth yet. I reckon we're about 17" tall so far and I expect she'll be twice that by the time she stops stretching.

A little peek under her skirt too.....
agog2111-2.jpg

:dancer::pass: