:drool: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :woody: aaaahhh yeah! Nothing but fat-phat nose cone buds, and very frosty! :d5: Thanks for the close up shots brudda mine, this is what I wanted to see,... She one of those strains that doesn't seem to waste much resins on the fans until the very tops, then it's flash-frozen city! How she stankin' Sniper?
...:smoking: I see she's lost some weight down under- :rofl: Just as well, all the more juice to pump into those killer tops! :hump: bomb-diggity grow again my friend-->
I don't own a meter of any kind @budelee At 8 weeks I'm giving 6 to 8 ml of each bottle
--->> I'll say it again, you are The KISS Star on AFN, only Rebel comes close,... In fact, you kill me- :crying: stay away from the Infirmary, you make a fekkin' liar outta me!! :funny: ...(I think I'm gonna have Reb make you a badge for this-:greenthumb:)... I'm also thinking of putting her in the POM, even though it's a packed hall in there this month,... she's a contendahh! :amazon: ...BTW, great background set up for pics- :thumbsup:

... :biggrin: Always fun to see the bully-boy Snarf! Even if he doesn't like the smell or eat the fans, he sure is a nosy little turd, ain't he :rofl:

.... How are the GG and GPa doing? :eyebrows: .......... hey, is that a hairball hoarked up on the floor over there..? :slap: :haha:

:drool: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :woody: aaaahhh yeah! Nothing but fat-phat nose cone buds, and very frosty! :d5: Thanks for the close up shots brudda mine, this is what I wanted to see,... She one of those strains that doesn't seem to waste much resins on the fans until the very tops, then it's flash-frozen city! How she stankin' Sniper?
...:smoking: I see she's lost some weight down under- :rofl: Just as well, all the more juice to pump into those killer tops! :hump: bomb-diggity grow again my friend-->
--->> I'll say it again, you are The KISS Star on AFN, only Rebel comes close,... In fact, you kill me- :crying: stay away from the Infirmary, you make a fekkin' liar outta me!! :funny: ...(I think I'm gonna have Reb make you a badge for this-:greenthumb:)... I'm also thinking of putting her in the POM, even though it's a packed hall in there this month,... she's a contendahh! :amazon: ...BTW, great background set up for pics- :thumbsup:

... :biggrin: Always fun to see the bully-boy Snarf! Even if he doesn't like the smell or eat the fans, he sure is a nosy little turd, ain't he :rofl:

.... How are the GG and GPa doing? :eyebrows: .......... hey, is that a hairball hoarked up on the floor over there..? :slap: :haha:

It's got alot of linalool in it smells like honeysuckle with a hint of something else this one is more sativa leaning than the last could have went another 3 weeks on just the green leafs and water

:D yeah I had to test it see if it was ready so I took a few lowers a day quick dry them and sample the difference between day 1 and day 4 of samples was huge day 1 got ya high day 4 samples get ya stoned from just the lowers that were in the shade only thing I don't like is the sativa hang over makes it hard to get out of bed :D

The gorilla glue and green poison are starting to budding up so is the reveg ghp x fire99 and the Bodie seeds the fuzz had 3 regular seed and got 3 females how's that for luck :pass:

:coffee: dang man, you been busy! Did I miss the GHP x F99 bud and pics somewhere? :doh: ... ditto for the Fuzz,...looking up,... ahh, nice cross! ChemD" x Appalachia... :greenthumb:

... yeah, I was noticing the fine fingers on this girl, definitely Sativa leaning pheno',... the aromatics back that up too... Well, as long as she doesn't cause brainquakes! You know, if it's linalool heavy, I think that's why she hits kinda heavy like a "typical" Indica,.. that terp' is very sedating! :baked::sleeping:

Back