@Bailey , man are you serious. No way.. haha. In my wettest dream i would never imagine she would turn out like this. Title contender - with @Hansbricks, no wayy, he is The Man, the autopot-guru.. I get happy-tears by reading that.

@Bailey , man are you serious. No way.. haha. In my wettest dream i would never imagine she would turn out like this. Title contender - with @Hansbricks, no wayy, he is The Man, the autopot-guru.. I get happy-tears by reading that.
Bro im very serious wait till she fills in and the weight will be a goid in very big well deserved :slap::slap::slap::slap:

Thanks for the slap! Let's see in a couple of weeks when she has some weight on her. I'm very excited :)

Day 75 and could not be happier with this gorgeous girl,still swelling so have had to string more colas up and i know for sure i will beat my personal best(231g/8oz)with this girl

dsc_1802-2-jpg.781336

dsc_1809-2-jpg.781337

dsc_1818-3-jpg.781338

dsc_1810-2-jpg.781339

dsc_1813-2-jpg.781340

dsc_1798-2-jpg.781341

Thanks for popping by :pass:

So this girl is now chopped,took me a couple of hours just to pull the main fans off her so i have just hung her up and will do a proper trim tomorrow which i am not looking forward to as there are tons of bud to trim(but what a good problem to have)can't really see in the pic how many buds there are but oh boy i will defo beat my PB of 231g

dsc_1838-2-jpg.783597

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Back