Indoor Short stuff new test run.

Ok guys n gals Bailey boy here has his guerilla OG in the jiffy cubes so should be above ground in the next 24-48 hr
DSC_1886.JPG

Auto Gorilla OG, day 22:
agog1711-1.jpg

There's a wet leave on the top left as I just untucked it from under another. Should be lots of bloom nutes and pH down for the next bit......not sure what EC is at just now but she's due a res change and I'll probably go for bloom nutes at 1.5 in a few days.

agog1711-2.jpg

agog1711-3.jpg

:pass:

Everybodies plants are looking great!!! I have hit a hard time with my plants/grow,i startwd two of the Green Crack seeds,they sprouted early in the incubator,while a finishing harvest finished a bit late,im talking a matter of about 4 days,the GC seeds were put in the final container,they are not looking good,really they dont look like they are gonna make it,I'll give them a few more days to show some improvment( or any movement at all) ..any ideas guys?? Pull the plug/let em grow??

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 108
Everybodies plants are looking great!!! I have hit a hard time with my plants/grow,i startwd two of the Green Crack seeds,they sprouted early in the incubator,while a finishing harvest finished a bit late,im talking a matter of about 4 days,the GC seeds were put in the final container,they are not looking good,really they dont look like they are gonna make it,I'll give them a few more days to show some improvment( or any movement at all) ..any ideas guys?? Pull the plug/let em grow??

Let em grow. have seen ones with less green on them come good.:pass:

Let em grow. have seen ones with less green on them come good.:pass:
I will start the last seed and give these a bit more..i have a feeling i caused the root to, i think its called "damp off" ,is that right guys??