Indoor Short stuff new test run.

I will start the last seed and give these a bit more..i have a feeling i caused the root to, i think its called "damp off" ,is that right guys??

Not sure what damp off means. I've never had much luck with soil....it's like black magic to me and every grow was guess work.

Update:

My girls are moving along. I almost killed them though. Too stoned, grabbed the wrong foliar, the stronger one of course. This morning I saw some burnt edges on Adi. They both got 1000 ml of some h2o this morning with no foliar, they seem to be bouncing back. Strong enough genes to recover from fuck ups. :lol:

Yaddle day 7, in her final home for two days now.
20161119_133227.jpg

20161119_133233.jpg

20161119_133253.jpg

20161119_133309.jpg

Adi Gallia day 7, in her final home for two days as well.
20161119_133321.jpg

20161119_133327.jpg

20161119_133335.jpg

20161119_133349.jpg

They are young enough, I'm sure these will recover enough to become nice healthy girls again.

Enjoy.

I asked short stuff the other day about jedi, they said it's skywalker and an awesome og kush auto. Which is about what I figured.

So that og kush daddy is probably in that gorilla og too.

I asked short stuff the other day about jedi, they said it's skywalker and an awesome og kush auto. Which is about what I figured.

So that og kush daddy is probably in that gorilla og too.

That's what I was guessing too but as someone who has never knowingly tried Gorilla Glue or OG Kush let alone grown them it doesn't help me with knowing what to expect. Not that I'm worried....not knowing what to expect from the smoke (or the grow!) just adds to the excitement:yoinks:

My approach would be the same anyway.....use pH and EC pens to follow instructions on ionic hydro nute bottles and website as best I can. The plant does the rest:greenthumb:

Day 25 for Aggie....

agog2011-1.jpg

Hopefully this is one of those one where big leaves results in big buds as she seems to be fairly well endowed so far:eyebrows::smoking::pass:

Gorilla glue smells like rubber and glue. Typically the effects are uplifting and hard hitting, people with add/adhd are reverse. The effects are very chill and mellow for them.

OG kush is what all the rappers used to rap about back in the day. It typically has what's referred to as "OG funk" it varies in terps but for the most part it has a distinct smell, almost like hot stinky garbage. The effects are mellow and uplifting for most.

Those combined, I have never seen but it should a real stinker with a heavy Sativa like high.

Hope that helps @KushNFT

Enjoy.