Indoor Short stuff new test run.

Update...Auto Jedi Kush...Day 1...
IMG_20161203_212622.jpg
IMG_20161203_212651.jpg

Week 4 update: plants are looking healthy and will get another bump in ppm,the teaining is complete on these plants,i told them to say small and they listened:crying::rofl::doh:
image.jpeg
this is the bigger sister
image.jpeg
the shorter of the 2
image.jpeg
and a side by side...more next sunday...

Looking real nice there guys:thumbsup::smokeout:

Anybody else running more than 18 hours of light? I'm running 20/4 and Aggie seems to look really tired before lights off...

agog0512-1.jpg

Then a few hours after lights on she perks up again....

agog0512-2.jpg

Will be interested to hear if other light cycles cause the same.....I'm not sure that extra couple of hours of light is doing this one any favours but I don't want to go for 6 hours below 20 degrees as I'm growing in an unheated attic.

:pass:

Looking real nice there guys:thumbsup::smokeout:

Anybody else running more than 18 hours of light? I'm running 20/4 and Aggie seems to look really tired before lights off...

View attachment 667997

Then a few hours after lights on she perks up again....

View attachment 667998

Will be interested to hear if other light cycles cause the same.....I'm not sure that extra couple of hours of light is doing this one any favours but I don't want to go for 6 hours below 20 degrees as I'm growing in an unheated attic.

:pass:
Iv had a couple plants look like that just before light off aswell.
She got really big for you bro I'm excited to see her in full bloom

Shortstuff Gorilla og day 23. all given max dose veg nutes, showing a little tip burn, I like it that way:thumbsup:it shows their getting enough.:hump:. I use 20/4 year round it helps a lot with temps in wintertime. but have to run air conditioner for three hot month's.
DSC_0106.JPG
DSC_0107.JPG
DSC_0108.JPG
DSC_0109.JPG
DSC_0110.JPG
DSC_0111.JPG
DSC_0112.JPG
DSC_0113.JPG