Indoor Short stuff new test run.

Day 34 for Aggie....

agog2911-1.jpg

About 32" tall now.

agog2911-2.jpg

A closer look at that leaf in the middle of the above pic:

agog2911-3.jpg

I'm thinking magnesium deficiency caused by the pH getting to high for too long over the last few days. I don't use a cal mag supplement and don't believe I need one if I get the pH swings right and I was just a bit busy to keep on top of it properly. It's just a few spots on a few older leaves so hopefully no biggie.

Flower production seems to be continuing anyway:
agog2911-4.jpg

agog2911-5.jpg

:pass:

Day 34 for Aggie....

View attachment 665079

About 32" tall now.

View attachment 665078

View attachment 665077

I'm thinking magnesium deficiency caused by the pH getting to high for too long over the last few days. I don't use a cal mag supplement and don't believe I need one if I get the pH swings right and I was just a bit busy to keep on top of it properly. It's just a few spots on a few older leaves so hopefully no biggie.

View attachment 665076

View attachment 665075

Beastly at 34 days... Nice work man :slap:

Day 34 for Aggie....

View attachment 665079

About 32" tall now.

View attachment 665078

View attachment 665077

View attachment 665076

View attachment 665075

Very impressed I know i keep saying it but that's because I truly am I really hope mines turns out that good

Cheers guys. If i can get them out the ground they seem to grow pretty well in my room...until I run out of room anyway as my light doesn't go much higher. Res EC is still about 1.0 or so and she gets a cap or two of bloom nutes every couple of days. Water usage is probably getting close to 5 litres a day but I don't really measure that either...in the 20L res I maybe have about 15L of nutrient solution and just do what the EC and pH pens tell me to do as often as I can.