Indoor Short stuff new test run.

i only got three too LOL i only planted one. usually its all i need to plant. usually. but certainly not always LOL! we all rate the same brutha man :D

Im just used to seeing more performance with seedlings. ands since these last handfull are not in my own soil make up which I prefer to most out there,its a lil tougher for me to try and figure out weather its the genetics or the soil LOL! thats why im letting it go for a spell longer. if it was my soil I would already know its the genetics LOL since its not LOL Im clueless mostly so letting it ride for a spell. something go wrong a little with two of yours man?

i only got three too LOL i only planted one. usually its all i need to plant. usually. but certainly not always LOL! we all rate the same brutha man :D

Im just used to seeing more performance with seedlings. ands since these last handfull are not in my own soil make up which I prefer to most out there,its a lil tougher for me to try and figure out weather its the genetics or the soil LOL! thats why im letting it go for a spell longer. if it was my soil I would already know its the genetics LOL since its not LOL Im clueless mostly so letting it ride for a spell. something go wrong a little with two of yours man?
Well i thought i messed them up by having to leave them in the incubator a bit longer than i wanted,when the dinafems took off and these didnt I thought i messed em up but now that i see others are having stunting issues,I guess its the strain?!?! No issues with the other two( dinafems),but i have room for another four in one area and 5 plants are finishing in another so it will be completely open for another test..

well they could just be small and maybe sensitive possibly. thats why ill go another cpl weeks. but from the few I have seen they are small.these are just slower than I would think a cpl weeks in now. so we'll see. keep it warm and feed them lightly maybe. well for me. a tea :D

Who has the blueberry chemdawg?

I do but they came as freebies with seeds I ordered rather than in a package with just test beans.

newseeds.jpg

Hopefully I'll grow them all eventually.

Aggie didn't hit peak growth until it was about a month old though....and has only just stopped going up near day 40 and is about 38". I wouldn't expect soil ones to have the same growth rate but I guess you should still get a similar pattern of growth?
:pass:

Cheers bud, I've heard of plants getting into the rhythm of the lights but this is a good couple of hours before lights off. The other 3 plants I have in the same room look like they would be quite happy on 24/0 which I'd be running otherwise to try to get round low temps and problems starting seeds.

Wish you guys could get a whiff of her too.....she's getting a proper stink on:smoking:

Size wise I reckon we're about normal for a mid-size strain given the NFT and 600W HPS treatment......Russian Rocket Fuel, Auto Pink Grapefruit and Himalaya Orange Diesel were the same sort of size as Auto Gorilla OG so far. And I'm kinda hoping Auto Green Crack will get to play in the same ballpark too but that all depends on whether or not I can get any seeds started:wall:
What is the stink ure smelling bro pine citrus ect.
As I really don't know what to expect from this strain

What is the stink ure smelling bro pine citrus ect.
As I really don't know what to expect from this strain

So far it's just a sort of dank weed smell but scents are starting to develop within that now. not that I'm any good at describing smells but a compost heap in a greenhouse might be about right lol