Indoor Short stuff new test run.

well just have to letcha guys know that if mine dont do anything. like anything. its small all bunched up and really looks like it was stunted but I know I did nothing to it. so in a week if it does nothing im yanking it and i'll get to it when I can.and on a different topic, this will be thee last time I grow Short stuff.

Iv had a couple plants look like that just before light off aswell.
She got really big for you bro I'm excited to see her in full bloom

Cheers bud, I've heard of plants getting into the rhythm of the lights but this is a good couple of hours before lights off. The other 3 plants I have in the same room look like they would be quite happy on 24/0 which I'd be running otherwise to try to get round low temps and problems starting seeds.

Wish you guys could get a whiff of her too.....she's getting a proper stink on:smoking:

Size wise I reckon we're about normal for a mid-size strain given the NFT and 600W HPS treatment......Russian Rocket Fuel, Auto Pink Grapefruit and Himalaya Orange Diesel were the same sort of size as Auto Gorilla OG so far. And I'm kinda hoping Auto Green Crack will get to play in the same ballpark too but that all depends on whether or not I can get any seeds started:wall:

Mine did the same @Eyes on Fire. Started out slow, stunted looking. They have since transformed. @budelee has one doing the same but looks slower than mine were. These girls are coming along nicely now, albeit with some weird growth. Adi Gallia is looking like she is corkscrewing now that flowering is starting. Yaddle has her new growth starting sideways, it straightens out after a bit.

This isn't the growth I have come to expect from short stuff either (pink grapefruit, tha shiznit). I think this is better than the last two (hod, super cali crosses) I have tried. Honestly wasn't super impressed.

All my mephisto beans are going crazy, like normal, which makes these Jedi's look even slower.

This is why we are testing them, is it not? These obviously aren't fully ready for public release. I have plenty of room in my tent, so my test continues...

Update:

Both of these girls started to flower on day 22, right on schedule. They are stretching like crazy now. I definitely have two different phenos, you can see Yaddle is taller and stretchier than her sister Adi. Adi is a couple inches shorter and a bit bushier.

They are sharing one light now with side lighting from the other LEDs in the tent. I'm really happy how they are looking now. I was worried for a bit there.

Here are both the girls. Looking good.
20161205_030329.jpg

Yaddle day 23, let the flower stretch begin. She is the taller girl, when pictured she was 9.5". Her branches are staying close to the main stalk. I might do a little LST to help her out. Today she will get some more H2o. 6.3c to be exact. Non pH tested well water. :biggrin:
20161205_030409.jpg

20161205_030503.jpg

20161205_030510.jpg

20161205_030519.jpg

20161205_030528.jpg

20161205_030545.jpg

Adi Gallia day 23. Her flower stretching has begun as well. She stood 8" when the pictures were taken. I like her structure better, her flower sites are nice and exposed. Her top looks like a vortex, her leaves seem to curl or spin around. Pretty interesting. She will get her dose of well water as well.
20161205_030619.jpg

20161205_030633.jpg

20161205_030720.jpg

20161205_030731.jpg

20161205_030817.jpg

I'm happier with them. Can't wait to see what they do in the next week.

Enjoy.:pass:

Mine did the same @Eyes on Fire. Started out slow, stunted looking. They have since transformed. @budelee has one doing the same but looks slower than mine were. These girls are coming along nicely now, albeit with some weird growth. Adi Gallia is looking like she is corkscrewing now that flowering is starting. Yaddle has her new growth starting sideways, it straightens out after a bit.

This isn't the growth I have come to expect from short stuff either (pink grapefruit, tha shiznit). I think this is better than the last two (hod, super cali crosses) I have tried. Honestly wasn't super impressed.

All my mephisto beans are going crazy, like normal, which makes these Jedi's look even slower.

This is why we are testing them, is it not? These obviously aren't fully ready for public release. I have plenty of room in my tent, so my test continues...

Update:

Both of these girls started to flower on day 22, right on schedule. They are stretching like crazy now. I definitely have two different phenos, you can see Yaddle is taller and stretchier than her sister Adi. Adi is a couple inches shorter and a bit bushier.

They are sharing one light now with side lighting from the other LEDs in the tent. I'm really happy how they are looking now. I was worried for a bit there.

Here are both the girls. Looking good.
View attachment 668296

Yaddle day 23, let the flower stretch begin. She is the taller girl, when pictured she was 9.5". Her branches are staying close to the main stalk. I might do a little LST to help her out. Today she will get some more H2o. 6.3c to be exact. Non pH tested well water. :biggrin:
View attachment 668297
View attachment 668298
View attachment 668299
View attachment 668300
View attachment 668301
View attachment 668302

Adi Gallia day 23. Her flower stretching has begun as well. She stood 8" when the pictures were taken. I like her structure better, her flower sites are nice and exposed. Her top looks like a vortex, her leaves seem to curl or spin around. Pretty interesting. She will get her dose of well water as well.
View attachment 668303
View attachment 668304
View attachment 668305
View attachment 668306
View attachment 668307

I'm happier with them. Can't wait to see what they do in the next week.

Enjoy.:pass:
Which strains did you get??

yeah I kinda figured. Thank you bro!! but ill give her another cpl weeks. if nothing changes much ill re do her soon enough. but the either stunted or just normal slow n small. either or its all good. Im just busy and winter is coming and ill have more tests to do soonest too. so since Short Stuff isnt on the testing docket , ill need the cpl of spaces for other testers ill be running is all.so this will be the last one i do for some time.have pics by morning.

i got the auto green crack.wanted the jedi kush buty either here nor there. i 'll grow them equally. this one just is really short n stumpy thus far. but i got the light a lil further to pull em a little. once the take (if they do) ill put it back LOL
You would kill em?? Thats blasphemy:crying::rofl: i need space too,i didnt know we could do that?!?!?

I have the jedi's, two survived the mail. Both started slow, thought it was me. @budelee

Seen green crack, jedi and gorilla og all have stunts so far.

Who has the blueberry chemdawg?

whatcha talking about? pulling a tester? ive pulled a few of them. aint no thing. I re do them as soon as I can. and ill re sow the green crack. i have two left. but ill pnly pull them when they dont perform and/or dont do well. like malformed ,color or pigment challenged like last run. YANK and i re did her. like I would do here IF i do decide to pull her.

whatcha talking about? pulling a tester? ive pulled a few of them. aint no thing. I re do them as soon as I can. and ill re sow the green crack. i have two left. but ill pnly pull them when they dont perform and/or dont do well. like malformed ,color or pigment challenged like last run. YANK and i re did her. like I would do here IF i do decide to pull her.
Oh i see ..yes i was talking about pulling it..hmmm i only got three green crack seeds,guess i know where i rate, bwahahahaha,, or i would have pulled and replaced with two new..