Shaman Genetics seeds, organic soil, fabric pots, and a lot to learn

heh heh, time fer the igorant to make em' selves known.

FPJ stands for..........?

Thankee
Fermented plant juice, some also call it fermented plant extracts. I do it with brown sugar, common to a recipe I saw here, but I use zero water. I rely only on the osmotic pressures of the brown sugar crystal, which acts as a sugar for the microbes (in what ever you use it in later) just as molasses would in a liquid tea.

This video explains how I personally make it. There are a few methods, but this is what I like. The end product is nice and think, bit less than honey. Then I dilute it from there. There are also no smells to make you gag.

I would recommend staying away from the method just just uses water, and time. Not only does it take about a month to make, it fucking is a horrible smell. Pond scum meets dead ass is about how I would describe it.

Take care.

heh heh, time fer the igorant to make em' selves known.

FPJ stands for..........?

Thankee
Also on the 1st page when I asked for personal insults to left else where.... I was talking about towards yourself too!!!:d5: lol If there is anything you want to ask fire away. I fully support questions. Myself I have a decent background in science, and ask EVERYTHING I don't understand, which is a lot. See something you like :drool: ask, and I'll explain if i can. Or we can learn something new together! Happy growing.

personal insults to left else where.... I was talking about towards yourself too!
C'mon now. If not for self deprecation I'd have next to nuthin' to say about meself (-;

Thanks for the insight into FPJ Fuggzy.
As with any specialized pursuit there are a slew of acronyms and initialisms and so on to learn. I'm gettin' there!

C'mon now. If not for self deprecation I'd have next to nuthin' to say about meself (-;

Thanks for the insight into FPJ Fuggzy.
As with any specialized pursuit there are a slew of acronyms and initialisms and so on to learn. I'm gettin' there!

Ok Mr. OldAsUnawareDirt... this is a quote of what I told another feller on here. Some people may disagree, but they are the terms as I understand them. Just for reference, when it comes to the teas below... The more air (dissolved O2) you can get to them the better. The ACT, & AACT can be applied to pretty much anything you want to make, roots love O2.

EWC tea, or earth worm casting tea is basically what is sounds like. It can be as basic as just letting casting sit in water for a few days stirring every few hours. That is its most basic form. Most people in the MJ community prefer to add aeration (air) to it.

Compost teas. It is basically the same as above, but made with compost instead. Again most people like to add air to it

ACT, & AACT. This stands for aerated compost tea, and actively aerated compost tea. When adding air to the above 2 teas, it becomes this. By adding aeration to your teas it increases the dissolved oxygen in the tea, and providing a better habitat for the microbes. The main benefit of added dissolved O2 is it keeps the tea from going anaerobic (bad, stagnant) and giving the microbes a good breeding condition. The main difference in these 2 are the amount of air used. Think home fish pump, versus a commercial air pump.

SST is for sprouted seed tea. This also has a few methods, but the basic method (what I do) is to grow some sprouts, and blend them into water. You can use just about any seed that sprout fast, but the most common are alfalfa, corn, and barley. You would grow them till they have about 1/2 inch tails and then make a slurry (blended in water). It is a more new method to me, so I can't offer much about it. I would rather you research it, than I give you wrong info. The reason people make SST is to harvest the enzymes in the forming plant.

Manure teas would be more along the lines of what you described above. I do use manure, but only in dry form. I have not ventured in to these yet. Maybe you could share how you would make it.

FPJ/FPE. This stands for Fermented plant juice, or FP Extract. There are a few ways to make it, and also what I was refering to in my previous post. It only contains plant mater, no animal shits. It would be vegan dish so to say. It does sount like the same method you spoke of though. Just add plant material to a bucket of water, and let it rot for about a month. The bad smell comes from the water becoming stagnant, and it is an anaerobic mixture.

Copied and pasted to me notes, much appreciation!
Not a problem at all. Check back in tomorrow. I plan on making a FPJ from the heart of a banana flower. I'll take a bunch of pictures. This is by far my most favorite thing to make in my garden. Well the banana part, FPJ in general is fun too. The flower is one of the best smells I have encountered in nature.

Okay folks. Here at Fuggers Fun House plans have a way of changing. I got to thinking about it, and well, I need to grow more bud to sustain myself. Also I was counting my new auto and noticed I had 6 more than I thought. Labeled as 12, but included 14 on 3 strains. Surprise surprise! That put me at ~$1.65 per seed including shipping. Not a bad deal if I say myself.

So tonight Azure rocket, and psychofruit X Guerrilla Ryder will be added to the roster. 1 each are currently soaking in water. In the next 24-36 hours I will put them in 1gal pots, and add them to the micro cab with the amnesia. They will be grown on a 12/12 lighting, and I understand this is by no means optimal. They will however be getting more hours of direct light than my autos outside.
DSCN0907[1].JPG

These are the descriptions of the strains.

AZURE ROCKET*
GENETICS: ISP Auto Mini Gun (Lowryder#2 father x AK47 mother) X Blue Himalaya (Auto Blueberry x Lowryder) X Short Ryder (Top 44 x Russian Ruderalis)
This is one of our flagship strains being the first hybrid we developed 6 years ago in order to address certain medical issues of a family member. Azure is very effective on pain control, depression, and anxiety issues. She grows to between 15 to 19” (38-48cm) and produces lower smaller side shoots. Roughly 65 days to maturity. Continuing maturation for 5 to 7 days longer (50% amber trichomes) produces more of a heavy hitting couch lock effect.

The psycho fruit cross is a prototype, and does not have a name. It was a gift, and not for sale. So I shall be calling it Crazy Ape. I am also not sure 100% what to expect, but the parents sound GREAT!

Psychofruit by Cream of the crop:
Genetics: Blueberry X Critical+ X Ruderalis
Super fast and aggressively potent, the classic Blueberry has been given a mad twist with scary results!! Far from unstable, this baby grows hard compact buds of red, purple and blue, surprising growers with her mesmerising colour displays. She has a soft, fruity side with an intense Blueberry/Skunk taste, but does have another personality that is dark, uncompromising and very powerful, owing thanks to the Critical+. With a strong, euphoric and very long lasting high, she truly is psychotherapy gone mental!!!

Guerillia Rydaer by Freedom of Seeds:
Genetics: Early Widow X Lowryder #2
Guerrilla Ryder is the ultimate outdoor performer of the auto-flowering stains. Early Widow x Lowryder 2. She delivers a big yield in 9-10 weeks with great mold resistance. Her sweet musky and skunky taste will seduce all Guerrilla gardeners everywhere. And she performs much better indoors with tighter sticky and stinky buds giving a couchlocking Indica High. Yield under HPS & CFL lighting is really good. Takes 9-10 weeks from sprouting the seeds till finish in a 20/04 light cycle indoors, Outdoors it finishes in 10 weeks. Hight 24" 26" tall. yield 40-55 grams per plant indoors, outdoors 30-45 grams per plant.

The last 2 descriptions are from seed finder.

I'm pretty excited to grow these. It has been years sense I have had blue berry. I've had berries, but not BB. I also have a condition in my lower back, and the AR should help nicely with that. If either of them are males I will harvest their pollen for later. I will also be painting the amnesia with it too, just for fun, a bud or 2 of ea pollen. Of the selection I have these 2 are my most wanted. I plan on using most of there pollen (now and later) to make more of them, not to cross, but like I said above, plans have a way of changing here.

Have a good night guys.

Last edited:
Happy Halloween! The wife has informed me I am going to be busy today. I may not get to making my banana FPJ and that saddens me. We are getting candy and smiles though, with a bottle of 12 year Jameson to finish it with. I gotta say, my wife know work me over. Good bottle of Irish whiskey get you about anything here.

I found another caterpillar this morning. It was on lady #2, and eaten a few small holes. I'll be getting some diatomaceous earth today, and ordering some neem when I can. These guys are on my tomato plants too.
DSCN0911[1].JPG DSCN0912[1].JPG

DSCN0910[1].JPG
Overall the autos are looking good still. #2 & 3 are stretching more than I would like. They are a bit weak in appearance. They stand up, but sway like it wants to fall over. I'm hoping the stem will thicken a bit before they do fall. I really hope one of these is the blue caramel. nom nom nom.

DSCN0913[1].JPG

DSCN0914[1].JPG

DSCN0915[1].JPG

I also did a bit of training on the 12/12 amnesia. The FIM looks more like a topping. There is a 3rd "growth" but it likes more like a trimmed stem. There is no sign of leaf growth like the other 2 shoots. I did line it up so it could grow up, while the other 2 "reg" shoots go left/right. Next few days should tell. I also started to smell it this morning. Nothing in particular, just a generic MJ smell. The wire I use is a soft wire, basically what is used for phone lines. I leave extra on there so I can loosen, or tighten as I need. I learned the hard way about warping it around a branch, so I just try to do a single loop over it.
DSCN0908[1].JPG

She is not growing up fast, but the under side is starting to go crazy. I can see growth here at lights on, and off.
DSCN0909[1].JPG

Neither of the new seeds have cracked yet. If they are not cracked by this after noon, I'll put them in some paper towel for the night. On top of the Agsil 16h, I am also waiting on a pound of endo mycorrhizl mix too. They should be here Monday, just in time for the newbies in the cab. The endo myco mix is rates at 60,000 propagules/lbs, or 132 per gram. I don't know how they feel about posting where you get shit, so if you are interested in getting it PM me. I paid $22 for the pound. More chances are if you read organic mj forums, you have been to the site I got it from.

Till later, take care, and have a happy Halloween!

Back