Photoperiod Sequoia Cherries by Dusted Bud Genetics (First Photoperiod Grow)

MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
I have grown one other photoperiod plant (a dinafem cheese) but never flowered her, she was a mother. I took many clones and did start flowering some clones and saw them sex then I tossed my whole set up and just ended up closing shop. I got these seeds I've even looking at for a long time, never heard of the breeder and didnt get much feedback or find much online but the parents looked good on it so I decided to try it. So I am trying my hand at a bonsai mother which is beginning life now in my auto tent and I will be making clones and flowering the clones after a short veg period in my auto tent. The clones will be flowered in a 2x2x3 tent so I'm going for a learning experience now and less space for a mother than a big mother.

Here's the run down of the set up

Light: 1x Mars Hydro 600 1xMars Hydro 300 both old series in service since 2016. 1xMars Hydro 300 new series (all in bonsai tent). 1x Mars Hydro 300 new series (in 2x2x3 clone/flower tent)
Grow Space: 48*24*60inch tent(bonsai mother) 24*24*36inch tent (clone/flowers)
Container: 1gallon airpot(bonsai mother), whatever for clones
Seeds: Sequoia Cherries by Dusted Bud Genetics
Nutrients: General HydroponicsMaxitwo step ( MaxiGroMaxiBloom) Xtreme gardeningmykos wp xtreme gardeningazos
Fungicide: southern ag. Biofungicide

Seed was planted in a rapid rooter. It sprouted ass up so I had to coax the seed up and help the shell off but it worked.
Here she is at what I would say as day 2 above surface

I1zMBKY.jpg

I have grown one other photoperiod plant (a dinafem cheese) but never flowered her, she was a mother. I took many clones and did start flowering some clones and saw them sex then I tossed my whole set up and just ended up closing shop. I got these seeds I've even looking at for a long time, never heard of the breeder and didnt get much feedback or find much online but the parents looked good on it so I decided to try it. So I am trying my hand at a bonsai mother which is beginning life now in my auto tent and I will be making clones and flowering the clones after a short veg period in my auto tent. The clones will be flowered in a 2x2x3 tent so I'm going for a learning experience now and less space for a mother than a big mother.

Here's the run down of the set up

Light: 1x Mars Hydro 600 1xMars Hydro 300 both old series in service since 2016. 1xMars Hydro 300 new series (all in bonsai tent). 1x Mars Hydro 300 new series (in 2x2x3 clone/flower tent)
Grow Space: 48*24*60inch tent(bonsai mother) 24*24*36inch tent (clone/flowers)
Container: 1gallon airpot(bonsai mother), whatever for clones
Seeds: Sequoia Cherries by Dusted Bud Genetics
Nutrients: General HydroponicsMaxitwo step ( MaxiGroMaxiBloom) Xtreme gardeningmykos wp xtreme gardeningazos
Fungicide: southern ag. Biofungicide

Seed was planted in a rapid rooter. It sprouted ass up so I had to coax the seed up and help the shell off but it worked.
Here she is at what I would say as day 2 above surface

I1zMBKY.jpg
Hell Yea I’m In

Day 6 and shes happy.
8r27Q5y.jpg

A bit of leaf twist was from me rotating the plant because its shoved off to the side in my auto tent.
I plan at the 3rd node to top her if shes good if not the 4th. I want her short for her clones as shes a bonsai mom. It's a learning experience :) my plan is to keep her about a foot tall before her clonea. I was her at 20 to 24 inches when I take the clones so I have good clones. I've been reading a lot on bonsai moms. Gonna be fun :)

This is why i havent tried one yet
I guess I'll know if there are sooner or later. I think I'll be fine. I can always zip up the tent with the light on and look for light leaks in a pitch black room. Temp control will just be harder for me, in my auto tent I leave the side vents open since odor control isnt an issue. So I'll have to figure out ventilation more. But I guess ya gotta just go for it. Itll be what itll be.
:pop: ok, i'm in...but only if there'z doodlez in the cabinet :biggrin: ppp

:pighug:
Theres a whole pallet in the store room, they are good till next year. I think well go through them before then...

Back