Indoor Senseimillan Presents Grow Log 9/17 (Crystal Candy Auto / Auto Jedi Kush)

Thanks, the SS150CRs are not blurple by any means, they are a highly sophisticated full white spectrum including far red and IR during flowering mode. It will be very interesting when I get to do side by sides with these lights as the terpene production and flavor production under the SS150CRs were incomparable.

i know ^^ i just wanted to say how easy it is to trick eyes in terms of brightness :D

I am currently in the design phase for a low profile carbon scrubber. I have a 6" hyperfan I plan to run at half amps giving me around 150 CFM, and the room that the cab is in has central air/furnace, and choice of a/c, 25 pint dehumidifer or 70 pint dehumidifier. I have enough light to furnish 4-6 2 x 4 cabinet builds. This is my working prototype/testbed where I can iron out kinks and figure out what's going to work. The goal/purpose is to build a two-tier cabinet on wheels that can fit through any standard door frame and just needs water and one outlet.
:goauto:

Yeah i am asking because i rly dont have a clue how the transpiration situation will be in that small space, so i'm interested in future updates :D

i know ^^ i just wanted to say how easy it is to trick eyes in terms of brightness :D

Yeah i am asking because i rly dont have a clue how the transpiration situation will be in that small space, so i'm interested in future updates :D

Sorry I misunderstood you, I went right from HPS to white light LED.. I skipped the blurple experience. When I was researching LEDs I knew right from the start I would not use blurple.

I don't think the transpiration of one cab will be an issue, it's when I'm running them all that I'm planning for. My most recent grow was a 4 x 4 in the height of last summer with no central air. I didn't have that one dialed in at all, electrical limitations prevented me from running a/c and dehumidifier at the same time. It was a fucking nightmare to be honest. Humidity was never below 69% the entire grow and was often as high as 80%.

Right now with the heat it's 15% RH in the cab without any plants but the ambient RH before turning lights on was 45%. I have all the environmental controls on lock for this setup (I hope!) so I'm praying to not have those problems this time!

As I continue to reorganize my things I'm coming across so many small pieces of various projects on the list; to give you a heads up of whats to come:
  • I have two 18 gallon totes and a 10 gallon tote full of organic and pharmaceutical grade soil amendments and supplements. The plan for this is to build a vermicompost (worm) tower and feed the worms all these goodies. Then I will use the worm castings in future soil mixes, teas, and topdressings.
  • I have a big fusion quiet power air pump and regulators I plan to use for making AACTs.
  • I have a ton of tubing for making air locks for the 2 or 3 dozen various sized mason jar fermenters I am going to craft.
  • I have a couple of large growlers to make something with. For now I'm filling them with water and letting the chlorine evaporate for 36-72 hours (extra long because the mouth of the bottle is small). There is no fluoride or chloramine in my water supply.
  • My stack of HEPA filters for the cabinet air intakes.
So much to do!

So I got a shit ton of organizing and downsizing done tonight, was a necessary evil. It was all stacked on top of the cab, in the way. Now the cab is bare and I can do what I need to do tomorrow.

I plugged in the Amare Technologies SS150CRs x2 in the space. They definitely don't seem as bright as the QB304s. I know how spectrum can influence our perception of things but it will really be nice to do a side by side! I want to get that ready as quickly as I can now!

Increased the airflow with a 8" honeywell turbofan to simulate the effect of an exhaust fan. Temps are not stable yet, but looking like high 80s, 87-89

I'm measuring where to cut openings for the Quantum Boards after these messages from our sponsors. Not sponsored.

The forest in this movie looks like where I collect my microbes.
:greenthumb:

Last edited:
All I've used in my QB tent is an 8" duct fan for exhaust, a 9" little box fan pulling cool air in, and a tower fan to stir it up. average temp in the tent when it was full of plant was 78F with a high of 82F

So I got a shit ton of organizing and downsizing done tonight, was a necessary evil. It was all stacked on top of the cab, in the way. Now the cab is bare and I can do what I need to do tomorrow.

I plugged in the Amare Technologies SS150CRs x2 in the space. They definitely don't seem as bright as the QB304s. I know how spectrum can influence our perception of things but it will really be nice to do a side by side! I want to get that ready as quickly as I can now!

Increased the airflow with a 8" honeywell turbofan to simulate the effect of an exhaust fan. Temps are not stable yet, but looking like high 80s, 87-89

I'm measuring where to cut openings for the Quantum Boards after these messages from our sponsors. Not sponsored.

The forest in this movie looks like where I collect my microbes.
:greenthumb:

zfERvho.jpg

Thinking about having some fun and crossing Crystal Candy Auto with Auto Jedi Kush to Make Light Saber Auto hahaha.

Name suggestions anyone?

Edit: I think this is the wrong PPM colloidal silver. I need 150 PPM ???

Last edited:
Went to bed a seedling or two were showing signs of manganese deficiency (browning in the veins) and when I woke up, many of them have rusty spots.

This is because I've been treating my promix cactus soil as if it were my own living soil mix, and that's my dumbass mistake. I'm going to flush with a light nutrient solution made from fermented phytoplankton which I picked up this morning. Hopefully it has what I need. Going to make sure my solution is pH 6.0 because I believe my problem was created by my high pH tap water.

Back