Outdoor Seeking suggestions for an outdoor (super) auto garden (gets great sun!)

Which size pots did you use? Also what strains did you grow? I'm thinking I need to see what will be best for my conditions here. i think I'll try all 4 of the super autos and Mi5 to see which ones grow best. I might also try DPs think different and their mazar, just for comparison. Maybe even world of seeds' Northern lights X Big Bud auto.

I think i'll get either 15 or 20 gallon smart pots.

As I said in post #7, Super Cali Haze in 10 gallon pots. Personally, I'm not a fan of Smart Pots. Outdoors I found that they dried out quicker than I like and for them to be most effective, they need to be raised up so air can get to the bottom of the pot as well. I had mine set on pieces of 2 x 2, which worked good. Where I would normally water my plastic pots about every 4 days, the Smart Pots required watering every 2-3 days, depending on the temps. When the 90 degree + temps hit, it was every 2 days for sure.

Mi5 is a great strain but being a dwarf strain, won't get as big as the supers. I mostly grow those in 3 gallon pots. Five gallon would be about as big as I would go with them.

Back