New Grower Seedsman Auto Kush

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Kush
This will be my second grow, which I'm really looking forward to.. I learned a few things from my first which I think will make this one even better.

Strain is Auto Kush (Lowryder x Hindu Kush) by Seedman, should be ready approx 2.5mths. Seedsman states CBD is most likely high, so hoping 5% or more and the THC is unknown.

I'm growing in Canna Terra Pro, I've added in worm castings and dolomite lime. I will be using the same nutes also from last grow, Biobizz grow, bloom. And some calmag.

I germinated on Sunday, planted on Tues and to my delight, she has broken ground already! :woohoo1:
I think she will be a firecracker!

Here's my first baby pic.. Adorable haha
1502e.jpg

This will be my second grow, which I'm really looking forward to.. I learned a few things from my first which I think will make this one even better.

Strain is Auto Kush (Lowryder x Hindu Kush) by Seedman, should be ready approx 2.5mths. Seedsman states CBD is most likely high, so hoping 5% or more and the THC is unknown.

I'm growing in Canna Terra Pro, I've added in worm castings and dolomite lime. I will be using the same nutes also from last grow, Biobizz grow, bloom. And some calmag.

I germinated on Sunday, planted on Tues and to my delight, she has broken ground already! :woohoo1:

View attachment 864805

Good luck! I have all ways liked my seedmans girls,,, follow the tracks from last time and I am sure you will have a loveley new set of flowers :d5:

:vibe:

You will certainly learn a lot from the next several grows. It's great info to absorb with research. Then yonder comes the day that you realize "oh, I feel comfortable".

View attachment 864805

That is just amazing! This site is full of top growers that are also pretty crappy photographers. You on the other hand are in a league by yourself. Do you take any other flora or fauna pics?

That is just amazing! This site is full of top growers that are also pretty crappy photographers. You on the other hand are in a league by yourself. Do you take any other flora or fauna pics?

Thanks so much dudeski, I've been taking photos for a long time.. Not a professional but I did work in the camera's and imaging business for over 15yrs... I have taken millions of pics of flora in my time.. love landscapes, portraits anything really.. I'm hoping for this grow to clean up the room I have all my equipment in and get the lighting set up properly this time.. Just need to pull my finger out haha.. Here's a couple of my other pics for you :thumbsup:

23.jpg 432012_10150644833372619_924069062_n.jpg flo.jpg 1930253_25779887618_5800_n.jpg

Thanks so much dudeski, I've been taking photos for a long time.. Not a professional but I did work in the camera's and imaging business for over 15yrs... I have taken millions of pics of flora in my time.. love landscapes, portraits anything really.. I'm hoping for this grow to clean up the room I have all my equipment in and get the lighting set up properly this time.. Just need to pull my finger out haha.. Here's a couple of my other pics for you :thumbsup:

View attachment 864835 View attachment 864836 View attachment 864837 View attachment 864842
:slap::slap: well deserved rep for the photos you produce! More reps to come for the buds you produce!

View attachment 864835 View attachment 864836 View attachment 864837 View attachment 864842

Man, there goes all my entries for any picture competition in future...

Subbed

Back