New Grower Second attempt at autos

@Shugrows that is why I haven't done the whole bucket yet, I am afraid of drowning the lil girls. I like your idea, do the pot and then a little around the plant.

Thanks for the tips guys. I'll be posting some pics later tonight.

No problem man. Starting in a final pot makes it hard to water them when there that young. Did you water the pot before you planted? I do and let it sit for a day or two to acclimate. Them plant

The other 6 popped up! I was worried we as this is the first time going straight to dirt without using a rapid rooter. Gave them a little water and put the solo cups over them to create some humidity.

FFHP soil in 5 gallon buckets
3 Gixxer 1000watt led lights (cheap but has flower/veg options
2x northern lights
2x lemon
3x Dutch passion - unknown strain
nutes (when I need them) are FF trio
Heat at 75F
R/h is at 35
Are you using 3000W?? or am I reading this wrong?

And the White Widows, 2 in 1 pot...why not, right?
View attachment 1434986
View attachment 1434987
One will become dominant and take over the medium. The other one will stay small. This is the one you cull later on.
Better not to wait to long as it's using up nutrients.

@Shugrows that is why I haven't done the whole bucket yet, I am afraid of drowning the lil girls. I like your idea, do the pot and then a little around the plant.

Thanks for the tips guys. I'll be posting some pics later tonight.
I use the leaftips as my guide line. I water right around the seedling as far around it as the leaves are big. The more they grow, the larger the radius of my watercircle goes :thumbsup:

Oh, and :welcome: to AFN brother!! You'll find loads of information here, just use the advanced search function.
And if all else fails just ask. Lot's of nice people here willing to help a hand :cheers:
:goodluck: with your grow and don't forget to have fun while you're doing it!!!

One will become dominant and take over the medium. The other one will stay small. This is the one you cull later on.

I use the leaftips as my guide line. I water right around the seedling as far around it as the leaves are big. The more they grow, the larger the radius of my watercircle goes :thumbsup:

Id listen to him. I not been growing long just what worked for me. I

And the White Widows, 2 in 1 pot...why not, right?
View attachment 1434986
View attachment 1434987
My last grow I started an Auto Gorilla Glue & it started looking sickly, so I planted another bean in the same pot.. I had planned to cull the weaker one, but they both looked so healthy I didn't have the heart to kill either one! I trained them away from each other & they ended up yielding very well in a 5 gallon pot using coco/perlite, (1 yielded 4 zips & the other made 6). Here's a couple not so good pics taken not long before harvest. :pass:

IMG_20220217_153012.jpg

IMG_20220217_153028.jpg

Watered the be whole bucket. They are looking good, but probably a week behind where they should be....day 22...
PXL_20220406_105650962.jpg

And this one is just weird
PXL_20220406_105705194.jpg

FFHP soil in 5 gallon buckets
3 Giixer 1000watt led lights (cheap but has flower/veg options
2x northern lights (seedsman)
2x lemon (seedsman)
3x Dutch passion - White Widow
nutes (when I need them) are FF trio
Heat at 75F
R/h is at 35 - 40
Water ph is 5.8

My last grow I started an Auto Gorilla Glue & it started looking sickly, so I planted another bean in the same pot.. I had planned to cull the weaker one, but they both looked so healthy I didn't have the heart to kill either one! I trained them away from each other & they ended up yielding very well in a 5 gallon pot using coco/perlite, (1 yielded 4 zips & the other made 6). Here's a couple not so good pics taken not long before harvest. :pass:

IMG_20220217_153012.jpg

IMG_20220217_153028.jpg
Those are amazing plants. And a good example of a ugly duckling that becomes a swan.
I wonder what the result would have been if you sowed the new seed in another 5 gallon pot... :shrug: :d5:

I wonder what the result would have been if you sowed the new seed in another 5 gallon pot... :shrug: :d5:
Well I grew them with a CDLC that gave me 8 1/2 zips and the other, (Cash Crop Auto), broke my personal record with 11 3/4 zips. Same medium, nutes, pot size and lights. I was pleasantly pleased! :biggrin::pass:

Nope, you have it right. 3 Giixer 1000's. Right now I have just two on and have them about 3 feet off of the plant, i am measuring Lux and I forget what it is at the moment, but I didn't want to cook them and they are doing ok. Maybe it's time to lower the lights or kick on the third.

Nope, you have it right. 3 Giixer 1000's. Right now I have just two on and have them about 3 feet off of the plant, i am measuring Lux and I forget what it is at the moment, but I didn't want to cook them and they are doing ok. Maybe it's time to lower the lights or kick on the third.
Yeah, ok. Just looked up the light. Only pulls 110 real Watts. That's a lot more acceptable then popping 3000 real Watts over four plants :thumbsup:

Back