Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

One thing I can say is that the plants I put in 5 gallon bags are much smaller in size than the ones I put in 10 gallon bags.

Not a surprise...at least not for strain that have the capability to use the extra root base

And a mini update from before yet another hammer down rain storm...i went out after the storm and shook out excess water from the bud.

Think Fast
IMG_5415.JPG

Bomb Atomic is getting really nice!!
IMG_5416.JPG

DP Glueberry is going to be a solid bud at 28" tall...every secondary branch is filling in extremely well except for two smaller branches are a bit sparse
IMG_5420.JPG

And Portal Nashira is coming along very well...not too much longer on this honey! 27" main stalk...ran out of cal mag and she is showing it with some magnesium deficiency.
IMG_5419.JPG

And cherry bomb is doing just amazing. 31"tall and 28" wide
IMG_5413.JPG

she will have a 17" main cola
IMG_5417.JPG

every side branch will be a 12" or better cola.
IMG_5418.JPG

And the biggest cola this season will be the Dinafem AWW...almost formed her main cola is almost 24" long!! Pics of the rest of the autos after a few days.

Epsom salts, and crushed egg shells buddy.
There ain't no cal mag around here.

I don't think you got much to worry about tho man. (smiley face, chuckel)

EDIT; nearly peeing myself to see your WW bud pic. That 17" incher was pretty impressive.
It is fun to watch masters at work.

Last edited:
rain for 2 days now, with high winds today...calling for another 2...nasty temps too at 14C high today....come on summer!! :D Crossing fingers the silica makes them bulletproof...so far its definitely proving its worth and effectiveness!! Not a spec of mold at all.

A few thing from today as i was shaking excess water out of auto buds. Holy does the Glueberry smell awesome all of the sudden!! Kind of a menthol minty with a hint of fruit...very, very interesting and appealing. Excellent crystal caking the bud all around.

Damn is the DP AWW filling in nice and crystal is really fantastic.

Sweet Bloody Skunk....umm all of the sudden her fans are losing their colour, but i am almost certain its not a fertilizer problem...could she be on her way to finished already? If so ouch...hurting yield from her, she really struggled to pack flower on with consistant dark skies. Will get the scope out tomorrow, and stop silica ferts.

Cream Mandarin Xl is filling out great and smells exceptional...really excited for this one!!

AWW XXL - a fruity scent is starting, and nice crystal as well. Excited!

Thanks for popping by guys!! Will hit your comments tomorrow when my internet data resets.

Here we go with a full blown full sun garden update!! First the photos...3 of 4 doing excellent with the think fast still struggling a bit.
Day 98 Sweet Green Poison
IMG_5422.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice (top of the post is 4'6")
IMG_5423.JPG

Atomic Barrage!
IMG_5424.JPG

And the think fast
IMG_5425.JPG

And the autos....all doing well!!
First a couple of overview pics...first showing Cream Mandarin Xl, then Sweet Bloody Skunk, Then Cherry Bomb and Finally Nashira
IMG_5443.JPG

And the 2 AWW, Dinafem XXL in foreground and DP in the background
IMG_5444.JPG

Okay individual auto pics. All at day 56
DP AWW
IMG_5427.JPG

Dinafem aww XXL
IMG_5428.JPG

Wicked 24" main cola
IMG_5429.JPG

Nashira
IMG_5430.JPG

Cherry Bomb
IMG_5431.JPG

Sweet Bloody Skunk
IMG_5432.JPG

Not much bud but awesome colour!!
IMG_5433.JPG

Cream Mandarin XL
IMG_5435.JPG

Nice crystal and smell awesome
IMG_5436.JPG

Moby Dick XXL
IMG_5437.JPG

IMG_5441.JPG

Finally DP Glueberry...filling in like crazy!!
IMG_5439.JPG

IMG_5442.JPG

Back