Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

@912GreenSkell You are kickin arce man.
That Dina Mobydick is ridiculous.....you could....
Already thinking about next year...Dina Critical 2.0...

Thanks bud!! Actually the ridiculous plant of the group is the AWW XXL, with the two sweet plants being very close in size. All 3 of those tower over the Moby Dick XXL. Cherry bomb is really quite impressive as well. I figured she was going to be fairly small, but she is far from it!!

Oh yeah...i would also be a bit nervous of the Moby...heard a bit about mold susceptibility on the strain..hope not!

I've only grown the auto Green Poison. I certainly like the looks of your photo period! I've got some photo period seeds, I'll have to do some in auto pots sometime soon.

Update!! First of alll...its FINALLY sunny!! Woohoo!!
First up is an overview of the autos at day 49....first the string of 4...closest Sweet Cream Mandarin, 2nd Sweet Bloody Skunk, 3rd Cherry Bomb and finally Nahsira
View attachment 775465

Next the 2 Awhite widows..closest dinafem AWWXXL(39") then DPs AWW(30")
View attachment 775466

And finally the Dinafem Moby Dick XXL and the DP Glueberry OG
View attachment 775468

And 3 crystal highlights so far...DP AWW is packing it on!
View attachment 775470

Next up cream mandarin XL...picking up for sure!!
View attachment 775471

Dinafems Moby Dick XXL really putting on smell and crystal!!
View attachment 775472

Okay and the photo strains. First up is our hurting lady at day 91 DP's think fast....Watered with 1tsp per gallon of borox for the boron deficiency on think fast. Also foliar fed with a bit less than 1/2tsp per gallon. Hope that fixes her right up!! Now she has diminished size...dagnabbit!! Oh well shit happens!! And if it never does, you aren't toking enough!! :D
View attachment 775474

Okay and the other 3 that are doing awesome...first up is the Sweet Seeds Green Poison
View attachment 775475

Next Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice
View attachment 775476

And wowsers...Bomb Seeds Atomic...did some more training
View attachment 775477

Hope everyone is doing well!!

I've only grown the auto Green Poison. I certainly like the looks of your photo period! I've got some photo period seeds, I'll have to do some in auto pots sometime soon.

Theres lots of guys that love the green poison...heard many good things about the medical qualities of the smoke as well.

Alrighty!! A bit overdue on this update...here are the partial sun garden plants.

First up the 3 photos all on day 94...cream caramel is doing amazing....rocking out nice and wide
IMG_5380.JPG

Put a chair in for scale
IMG_5393.JPG

Bombs WidowBomb is also doing great...not as big as the caramel, but i dont have the space to train her as much either
IMG_5381.JPG

Damn dinafems Blue Widow sure has gotten to be a fair size!! Highest limb tips are level with the 4 foot fence now. Now must train to keep stealth intact.
IMG_5383.JPG

And the auto batch...pretty much a mess of who is who now in the pics :D
IMG_5382.JPG

So i took some individual pics! Hmmm...not sure how old there are now...somewhere around day 62 (crazy how all of them were held back so much in flower advancement!!) 3 of 4 are on the level at 28" main stalks and brooklyn sunrise is at 29".

DP AWW CBD - seems to be filling in the best in the limited light
IMG_5389.JPG

IMG_5384.JPG

String bean cherry bomb...never really developed much side branching
IMG_5390.JPG

Cindy Jack...bugs really like her though, as well as cherry bomb
IMG_5391.JPG

Hell of a crystal count though!!
IMG_5385.JPG

And finally the brooklyn sunrise...though the first to flower she is struggling putting any bud on in the limited light
IMG_5392.JPG

Excellent crystal though!
IMG_5386.JPG

IMG_5387.JPG

I must be doing something wrong with my DP autos because they look nothing like yours. I have a main stem and then the two leaves going up the main stem 3 or 4 times. Nothing bushy like what you have. Good job 912!
stick up a thread or give us a quick run down of your set up some one might have some tips for you help you out mate :pass:

I believe I put my DP daiquiri limes and auto ultimates outside around June 1 and had grown them inside under lights for 2 weeks before that. The auto ultimates have started to flower. The biggest ones Auto Ultimates are 1 meter tall but just a straight main branch and several little pairs of leaves going up to the top of that branch. Can I ask if you are doing LST to make yours so bushy?

I believe I put my DP daiquiri limes and auto ultimates outside around June 1 and had grown them inside under lights for 2 weeks before that. The auto ultimates have started to flower. The biggest ones Auto Ultimates are 1 meter tall but just a straight main branch and several little pairs of leaves going up to the top of that branch. Can I ask if you are doing LST to make yours so bushy?

Yep...training outlined in the maximizing autos guide

Back