Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Love watching your DP AWW grow. Hope mine turns out like that. I forget if you mentioned it, was your DP WW a slow starter?

Sent from my red IBM Selectric

She is a crystal beast for sure!! Nope the AWW had a good solid start on par with the rest of the autos, not the fastes at first...the slowest was the Bloody Skunk at first. She is amongst the smallest of the plants though, as she started preflower amongst the first and stopped stretch first. VERY solid budding going on though!!

And an overdue update...taken between rains in the partial sun garden. Photos at day 101, autos day 70.

First the photos Cream Caramel
IMG_5452.JPG

Widowbomb, trained her left arms through the fence.
IMG_5454.JPG

Dinafem Blue widow...getting big! 2 Main tips trained 5 feet tall.
IMG_5468.JPG

Tossed a tiger lily in the pic for good measure
IMG_5469.JPG

And onto the sour soil autos...some doing okay, some not okay in the limited light. Meh...all is good

First the batch of 4
IMG_5455.JPG

Cherry Bomb...doing okay...getting pounded by slugs this very wet season. I should have done something about that long ago. :D
IMG_5456.JPG

DP AWW CBD. Doing the best out of the lot of sour soil autos.
IMG_5457.JPG

Ouch...DP Brooklyn Sunrise didnt like the limited light and dark skies combo...and the mini slugs gave her a beatdown. Looks like alot of bud in the pics, but its not...very, very airy. So sad!
IMG_5458.JPG

Finally the cinderella jack from DP. Amazing crystal and awesome smell. Decent main cola. Looking forward to trying this one out. Largest plant of the batch. If the toke is as good as it looks this plant might hit the full sun garden next season.
IMG_5459.JPG

Sour Soil Crystal Closeups...ive decided this is the end..running water from here on out on these plants. No mold, but then again bud never formed enough to get dense.
Cherry Bomb
IMG_5461.JPG

AWW CBD
IMG_5462.JPG

Cindy Jack
IMG_5464.JPG

Brooklyn Sunrise
IMG_5467.JPG

This just solidifies my statement that if you grow an auto poorly in the beginning and give it far less than ideal conditions throughout most of its life, the end result will be lacking.

:woody: :spels: Oooh how I love sun glistening beauties! It kills me that I'm months away still- :rofl:... digging the purple highlights coming in on them my friend,... how cool are your nights right now? They all look damn good GS, especially considering the crap weather this season! All this, and no 18-24 hours of light, regular cool temps/big cycling of,... makes you wonder sometimes! :greenthumb::wiz:
... not surprised Nashira is first across the line... how's her aroma? Any mango in their? I think NW used Sugar Mango Ryder as a parent,... I grew one before, very frosty, nice fruity aroma, but not mango per se,.. he selected for it though I believe,... :biggrin:- yup, CM is notorious for super resinous dense bud! .... Cherry Bomb, any namesake aroma there? ... the BSk, I think the purple kush in there can do that at times,.. I grew Buddha's PK out, and she never made shit for bud,.. but I'm surprised with Sweets hybridizing, this is still showing? :shrug: outdoors doesn't seem to make the best bud with them,... no prob's ID's that's for sure! ... aWW is a champ :headbang:- that DP strain shows strongly all the time from what I've seen,....... Sour girls I think suffered the lack of light + bad weather, makes for less bud building,... veg'ing is one thing, but bloom...:deadhorse: resources just weren't there,...
Photo' girls are stellar! :d5: Without a doubt, your GP is a slightly different pheno', those leaves are way more skinny than what I've seen as the usual; I wonder if it'll show in the aroma too :eyebrows: .... Atomic looks great staked up like that, good call,.. I think the buds will overwhelm her stems otherwise,... TF is officially over it man, no bitching about her anymore- :rofl:
.... yeah, the B can be reduced to a round or two more until harvest,.. whatever the reason for her higher demand vs. the others-- lack of, poor uptake, whatever, keeping some to spare around would be wise,... Cl is an odd one, but true, it's a micronute! ... my old buddy Astro' used to include the occasional 1/4 tsp sea salt in his feed regime.... :thumbsup:
... Si is amazing huh! the toughness will also really show in the dried bud when you pull some apart,... there's no getting out of their "system" GS, it's incorporated into cell walls mainly, and there it stays,.. you can reduce or quit using it now, but the new bud forming may have some loss of mold resistance,.. since you're in actual native soil, there very likely some Si in there already, so reducing it to small doses toward the end, and quitting a week or two before harvest should be fine,...plenty residual in the soil! Any chance you found Actinovate or an equivalent? Not too late to foliar some of that on, a bio=weapon against the mold,... rain will wash some of it into bud insides too, I imagine,...

:woohoo1: :vibe: :woohoo1: phattening up very nicely my friend, great to hear you got presex on GP at last! I think the rest will follow soon :dancer:

Back