Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

hey @912GreenSkell could you maybe try get some close up shots of how you train if you dont mind getting down and dirty id love to see the branch network underneath the canopy all looking great by the way :smoking::smoking::d5:

No problem...will do when/if it ever dries up...wettest season EVER up here....raining 5 of 7 days since the plants have been in the ground...great decision to mound up the photos an inch or two this season!! Went fishing the other day to a place i have fished for a decade....water was so high, i barely knew where i was!! Hammered the fishies though!! 40+ bass over 16" in length between my buddy and I, with the best four being over 19" in length(biggest 21"). Also nabbed a few pike...here is a pic of the best pike
IMG_52999.jpg

No problem...will do when/if it ever dries up...wettest season EVER up here....raining 5 of 7 days since the plants have been in the ground...great decision to mound up the photos an inch or two this season!! Went fishing the other day to a place i have fished for a decade....water was so high, i barely knew where i was!! Hammered the fishies though!! 40+ bass over 16" in length between my buddy and I, with the best four being over 19" in length(biggest 21"). Also nabbed a few pike...here is a pic of the best pike
View attachment 771412
certainly wouldnt get that much sport over here but then again we dont have bass just pike perch trout and a few other corse fish. pike are a bit thoothy for my liking but good fun all the same . what do you guys use lures or dead baits or a bit of both:pass:

certainly wouldnt get that much sport over here but then again we dont have bass just pike perch trout and a few other corse fish. pike are a bit thoothy for my liking but good fun all the same . what do you guys use lures or dead baits or a bit of both:pass:

All artificial baits(spinners, spoons, crankbatis,soft plastics) for all species i fish for(bass, pike, rainbow trout, brown trout, brook trout, crappie, perch, salmon, musky), except for Walleye and Channel Cats and fishing through the ice(use live bait for all of those applications)
Pike are very toothy fish...we have a saying up here..."It ain't a good day of pike fishing, unless someone comes home bloody!!"

hey @912GreenSkell could you maybe try get some close up shots of how you train if you dont mind getting down and dirty id love to see the branch network underneath the canopy all looking great by the way :smoking::smoking::d5:

Taking pics of the autos to show training is very difficult...this is the basic technique.
IMG_4517.JPG

The photos though are much more intensive training, being topped at 4 true nodes and horizontally tied
IMG_2572.JPG

IMG_2595.JPG

IMG_2592.JPG

IMG_2588.JPG

Taking pics of the autos to show training is very difficult...this is the basic technique.
View attachment 771441

The photos though are much more intensive training, being topped at 4 true nodes and horizontally tied
View attachment 771442

View attachment 771443

View attachment 771444

View attachment 771445
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:holy frackin tree trunks 912greenskell those photos are wonderfull looking so you do the same with autos just without topping and less streesfull bending etc . thankyou for the diagram explains it quite well :pass:

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:holy frackin tree trunks 912greenskell those photos are wonderfull looking so you do the same with autos just without topping and less streesfull bending etc . thankyou for the diagram explains it quite well :pass:

No problem at all bud!! There is detailed explanations in the Monster Training Guide(photos), and the Maximizing autos details the auto training. Got out and had a look at the full sun autos today....wow they are looking good considering the lack of light. Shortest now is Nashira and Glueberry at 25". Cherry Bomb and Moby Dick are at 27" main stalk. DP Auto White widow is at 30", and already has solid crystal happening. Next is Sweet Cream mandarin at 33" and forming colour Both Dinafem Auto White Widow XXL and Sweet Bloody Skunk are tied at 36" tall. Bloody Skunk is definitely going to be very purple, almost black i think. I'd say Dinafems AWW XXL will almost definitely be the biggest plant of this grow by the end. Growing at an accelerated rate, and a touch behind the others in flower advancement.

So far....the early crystal formation award goes to both DP Auto white widow, and Moby Dick XXL. And best smell so far goes to Moby Dick XXL with her very well suited hazy smell. So far, she's a stinker!!

Those are some nice stumps. Ever think of making a pipe out of one ? I have, you know, so you could smoke dope with dope.

I also think the Dinafem AWW XXL is a winner, they seem very cold tolerant. a couple of mine have survived "relatively" un-stunted even though it was cold enough first week of June (when they were very small) to burn leaves black, and crisp on the popular saplings next to them. I'll probably make a post of my own to show em, and the burnt leaves I mentioned. Still not sure I feel comfortable doing so...

Here we go....6 days later...photos are on Day 85....first up the partial Sun garden plants
Day 85 Sweet Cream Caramel
View attachment 771369

Bomb Widowbomb Day 85
View attachment 771370

Day 85 Dinafem Blue Widow
View attachment 771372

Sour Soil Autos are on day 51 Back row left DP Cindy Jack, Back right DP Brooklyn Sunrise, Front left Bomb Cherry Bomb, Front right DP Awhite widow CBD
View attachment 771371

And the full sun garden plants doing well...we have had 4 of 6 days of rain since the last update including some pea sized hail yesterday.
Sweet Green Poison Day 85
View attachment 771373

Day 85 Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice
View attachment 771374

Bomb Seeds Atomic day 85
View attachment 771375

DP Think Fast (not liking the weather much...so sad!)
View attachment 771376

Full sun autos next post
looking good!:slap:

View attachment 771412
my man! i just went out on my boat last saturday and had a great trip out, catching 15" bass a cpl nice 10-11" crappie sunfish the size of plates and 2 nice chain pickerel :d5: we were just simply vertically jigging live minnows :pass:
All artificial baits(spinners, spoons, crankbatis,soft plastics) for all species i fish for(bass, pike, rainbow trout, brown trout, brook trout, crappie, perch, salmon, musky), except for Walleye and Channel Cats and fishing through the ice(use live bait for all of those applications)
Pike are very toothy fish...we have a saying up here..."It ain't a good day of pike fishing, unless someone comes home bloody!!"
id love to go salmon fishing man that would just be so cool!:headbang: i really like trout fishing caught over 65 this year and didnt get out as much as i wanted to

View attachment 771441

View attachment 771442

View attachment 771443

View attachment 771444

View attachment 771445
OH MY GOSH! :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: just WOW!!:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: that shit is crazy bro:drool:

Those are some nice stumps. Ever think of making a pipe out of one ? I have, you know, so you could smoke dope with dope.

I also think the Dinafem AWW XXL is a winner, they seem very cold tolerant. a couple of mine have survived "relatively" un-stunted even though it was cold enough first week of June (when they were very small) to burn leaves black, and crisp on the popular saplings next to them. I'll probably make a post of my own to show em, and the burnt leaves I mentioned. Still not sure I feel comfortable doing so...

I always found the wood would be far too soft for pipes...i kept a stump for some artwork and a year later its integrity was totally compromised and i could rip chunks off easily. Hopefully we can see some of your pics! Run a vpn and it should help you feel a bit safer.
Ive followed several outdoor grow with AWW XXL in the UK, and saw many nice plants, so i knew i had to give it a go...glad i did! Of course success in my neck of the woods aint measured on branch size! Rather potency and bud formation. Looking great though!

looking good!:slap:

my man! i just went out on my boat last saturday and had a great trip out, catching 15" bass a cpl nice 10-11" crappie sunfish the size of plates and 2 nice chain pickerel :d5: we were just simply vertically jigging live minnows :pass:
id love to go salmon fishing man that would just be so cool!:headbang: i really like trout fishing caught over 65 this year and didnt get out as much as i wanted to

OH MY GOSH! :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: just WOW!!:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: that shit is crazy bro:drool:

Hey great to see you bud...been awhile!
Oh crappie nice!! We reserve the crappie for winter fishing though the ice. Get lots, just not too big. Sounds like you had a good day!! I am just biding my time until the up north trip in a few months...70+ walleye days make for some fun and great eats too!!
Salmon fishing is rather boring actually...great fun when you get one on, but you don't catch a whack of them. I'd much prefer to fish Rainbow Trout and Browns in the spring...crystal clear shallow 2 feet deep rivers 15 feet wide....small packs(2-6) of rainbows in the 20-34" size...sight the fish you want, make a perfect few casts with a mepps [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] and they pound it! Then the test of your skill begins as the river is littered with trees and rock! Its awesome! :D Sadly i didnt get out this season for trout...just couldnt get a buddy ready to go. :shrug:
65 trout, solid season! Brook trout is the species you are after? I used to fish brookies realllllly hard in my younger days...i once set a goal to "catch 1000 trout in a season"....hard to believe, but 2 months into the season(keeping track of numbers in a journal) i had already exceeded 1400 trout. Some of the local rivers you can catch 30+ specks(brook trout) in 4 hours on small spinners like panther martin [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Not alot of big ones, usually a couple of 12" in a day, might get a 14", biggest for me in the creeks is an 18" brook trout.

Back