Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Tried to quote your post above, and got all this "extra stuff" so I'll just do it like this...

"Dina AWWXXL - This plant is a true outdoor champ. Massive frame, nice strong but flexible branches. If she flowers out like she veg's I am going to be very, very happy!!

You also mention how another dinafem didn't do so well, so I'll mention that the Amnesia XXL I had did not do so well in the extream cold either. I've said it before already Dinafem AWW XXL is a winner. Especially as far as cold / shat tolerance goes.

This is great useful info for us other growers.
Good to a see a big comparison of a number of strains.
Thank you!
I agree, I for one certainly need to find strains that will thrive in lousy weather. As opposed to looking for other characteristics lol. This is great information

Do you guys get any steelhead rainbow runs with big 20-30" breeder fish, or is it just resident fish all the time?
no i dont live in any steelhead area these are stocked but i did catch some native brook trout:pass:

Tried to quote your post above, and got all this "extra stuff" so I'll just do it like this...

"Dina AWWXXL - This plant is a true outdoor champ. Massive frame, nice strong but flexible branches. If she flowers out like she veg's I am going to be very, very happy!!

You also mention how another dinafem didn't do so well, so I'll mention that the Amnesia XXL I had did not do so well in the extream cold either. I've said it before already Dinafem AWW XXL is a winner. Especially as far as cold / shat tolerance goes.

Yes the AWW XXL is doing very well considering cold and wet weather with little sun...the moby dick XXL not so much...still i will not complain with a 27" frame, especially if she fills in well!!

Back