Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Well, I'm still waiting...but not holding my breath anymore. [emoji121] [emoji53] [emoji52] [emoji22]
e89f925ec54c7a67d565be202b503b20.jpg
a616f35de759aaa8169bc8b4cd0b6d97.jpg
5ca11e648be3694c6c653eb1a7c2290f.jpg
439e942d6d1e08ef290b1c76991e51a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Okay so the good news first....original 8 photos are growing like crazy...so much in fact that they are overgrowing the stealth cab autos, mainly the think fast. I responded by putting her outside today and training tips horizontally. Tomorrow i am putting out the rest of the photos...life outside from now on...weather looks decent!!
And the medium bad news. The Blueberry under the T5 is growing so quick , she put on over 2" of growth and hit the lights burning a tip...haha whatever, she will be fine, moving outside in the morning.
And the bad news....all 10 auto seedlings...my friend bought the medium this round, i gave him a list, but there was a stitch, the hydro store was out of pro-mix and the hydro store guys suggested another medium called hmmmm Nutri-something and it is supposed to be very similar to pro-mix. I fear the PH is all buggered up as most of my seedling are super tiny at 8 days old and super light green, two are curling down cotyledons and now first set of leaves. Unfortunately i don't have a damn accurate 8 or other quality PH meter....really need to get one i guess. Going to the hydro store to get a bag of promix(in case of a restart....only losing 2 weeks if i hit em asap) and perhaps a good digital PH meter if they have one. @Waira does this sound like typical PH problem on youngsters? Seriously....i just checked my earlier grow from this season and the plants(all of them) are almost double the size at day 9.

Last edited:
Okay so the good news first....original 8 photos are growing like crazy...so much in fact that they are overgrowing the stealth cab autos, mainly the think fast. I responded by putting her outside today and training tips horizontally. Tomorrow i am putting out the rest of the photos...life outside from now on...weather looks decent!!
And the medium bad news. The Blueberry under the T5 is growing so quick , she put on over 2" of growth and hit the lights burning a tip...haha whatever, she will be fine, moving outside in the morning.
And the bad news....all 10 auto seedlings...my friend bought the medium this round, i gave him a list, but there was a stitch, the hydro store was out of pro-mix and the hydro store guys suggested another medium called hmmmm Nutri-something and it is supposed to be very similar to pro-mix. I fear the PH is all buggered up as most of my seedling are super tiny at 8 days old and super light green, two are curling down cotyledons and now first set of leaves. Unfortunately i don't have a damn accurate 8 or other quality PH meter....really need to get one i guess. Going to the hydro store to get a bag of promix(in case of a restart....only losing 2 weeks if i hit em asap) and perhaps a good digital PH meter if they have one. @Waira does this sound like typical PH problem on youngsters? Seriously....i just checked my earlier grow from this season and the plants(all of them) are almost double the size at day 9.

I just had a lot of Thai Basil plants started a couple of months ago.
One of the pots had similar problems, cotyledons and first leaves yellowing and stunted. I thought prob a pH issue.
So mixed up a very weak fert mix in water, Sensi Bloom + CaliMagic (only water sol nutes I have).
The Sensi is AN "pH perfect", so hoped that might solve it.
Did about 1/8 strength or less. Gave them a light feed. Alternated this strength with pure water.
They pulled out okay, though not perfect. Just a thought.

Hey man sorry to hear about the possible pH issue with your seedling, I hope they pull through okay. I love the accurate 8 probe, though I've only used it a few times, it gives me peace of mind to just know what the pH is currently in the soil right away.

Looking forward to some more awesome pics of this great grow you have going on though!
:pass:

What's happening, 912? Your photos are looking amazing, man. Your Think Big pics have made me decide to put in an order next week. I don't even need the seeds, but that shit looks to be a real beast! If the effect is on par with Think Different, I see a shit load of clones in my future.

Sorry to see that your autos are giving you issues. I screwed my 3 Sour Stompers. They were replacements for my SODK and Cindy Jack that I lost. I recycle my coco, so I layer the bottom third of the pot with that. I screwed up, I think, and filled the whole shit with recycled coco. I always flush, but not heavy because I am 100% organic. Still, it fried 1 of the babies, and the other 2 were stunted. Reworked the medium, and they are starting to recover. I know ph and nute burn are totally different, but I think that if it is a ph issue, you caught it early enough for recovery. Good luck to you, brother. :peace:

Glad to see your able to get your plants outside,I'm still waiting on better weather ,so far waiting for the sun , a lil worried if I put em out in clouds and rain It will trigger early flowering and possibly mold ,feels like a lot like fall or winter ,I will be smiling big once I get some sun from something besides by de hps and led .

Back