Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Well, as it happens Mr @912GreenSkell , that deficient fucker of mine looks like either a) a runt b) a recessive gene showing dominance or c) a male?
Compare her to her sister on the left ...
Cookie-crumble.jpg

Same treatment for both. Looks like a different plant. Greenhouse by day, T5's by night ..
:smoking:

Attachments

• Daiquiri-Lime-3-wks.jpg
    Daiquiri-Lime-3-wks.jpg
    471.4 KB · Views: 89
Updating!! Photos at day 33, autos at day 3
Think Fast(LED)
View attachment 746356

Green Poison(damn, didnt realize something happened to the light balance during this pic...oh well!! LED)
View attachment 746357

Bomb Seeds Atomic
View attachment 746358

Fruity Chronic Juice (LED)
View attachment 746359

Autos(LED)
View attachment 746360

View attachment 746361

T5 Plants - destined for the partial sun garden(left Blue Widow, middle DP Blueberry, right Bomb Seeds WidowBomb)
View attachment 746362

Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel
View attachment 746363

Growing perfect!! Very happy camper over here so far!!....all i need now is this under 10 degree weather to stop, so i can get these girls outdoors!! I like to do it on May the 10th, if i can and weather cooperates. @Bud Wiser UK - see my friend, perfect health can be done within 3" of the T5 flouros!

Nice! Nice! Nice!
The photos have been pinched at the 4th?

Well, as it happens Mr @912GreenSkell , that deficient fucker of mine looks like either a) a runt b) a recessive gene showing dominance or c) a male?
Compare her to her sister on the left ...
View attachment 746726
Same treatment for both. Looks like a different plant. Greenhouse by day, T5's by night ..
:smoking:

Wow amazing how different she looks!! Still going to grow her out to see what happens?

Nice! Nice! Nice!
The photos have been pinched at the 4th?

Yes...photos were topped at 4 true nodes(cut and discarded the single bladed branch) creating 8 main branches. I did my typical training(bending the main stalk over 90 degrees on the day of topping) on a few plants(think fast and atomic), and noticed instant results on the think fast with much quicker lateral branching and more uniform branching overall.

Back