Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

:pighug: Brudda GS,.... The Green Gods giveth, and they taketh a-way,..! :doh: ... it sure smacks of a pH issue, or some other foulness in that shwaggy mix-:cuss:-- that pisses me off every time, and worse, it's the auto's! What's listed in that mixes ingredients? You know, you could do a quick and dirty slurry test at least... 1cup medium, 1cup low ppm water, let it steep for about an hour, and then test with a meter; this I believe will give a better pH reading that the run-off test... I'd check ppm/EC too if you can,.. but yes- :rofl:- now is when that A8 pH probe would be saving the day! Score one my friend, I guarantee it'll save you multiple dents to the forehead every month! :wall:
:greenthumb: -great to hear the rest of the gang are rocking along! I'm almost at the starting line right now, dying to get going,... I need to check with Biotabs about a tracking # and confirm status, then it's into the pool for the beans, which arrived with no problems from Attitude -:woohoo1:

Here is the hurting autos...its got to be the medium thats the problem...its the only common denominator, and the only variable i can see thats at all different from last season.

IMG_5183.JPG

IMG_5195.JPG

IMG_5196.JPG

IMG_5198.JPG

IMG_5200.JPG

Here is autos from my first run this winter at 9 Days old
IMG_4515.JPG

Damn it....looking from this angle, its time to scrap and restart...hate to say it!!

Attachments

• IMG_5182.JPG
    IMG_5182.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 61
Dag nabbit!
Ah well got some nice stuff to show too though!! everyone is outside today...did open canopy training to the whole crew today

Atomic
IMG_5184.JPG

Widowbomb
IMG_5187.JPG

Think Fast!!
IMG_5188.JPG

Green POison (pre training pic)
IMG_5189.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice
IMG_5190.JPG

DP Blueberry (gasp!!)
IMG_5191.JPG

Dinafem Blue Widow
IMG_5193.JPG

Sweet Cream Caramel
IMG_5194.JPG

Dag nabbit!
Ah well got some nice stuff to show too though!! everyone is outside today...did open canopy training to the whole crew today

Atomic
View attachment 748435

Widowbomb
View attachment 748436
Think Fast!!
View attachment 748437
View attachment 748438

Fruity Chronic Juice
View attachment 748439

DP Blueberry (gasp!!)
View attachment 748442

Dinafem Blue Widow
View attachment 748443

Sweet Cream Caramel
View attachment 748444

Wow! Just seeing these ladies now, it's going to be a big season!!
They're all looking just great, and getting the training on to take shape.
:slap:

:pighug: Brudda GS,.... The Green Gods giveth, and they taketh a-way,..! :doh: ... it sure smacks of a pH issue, or some other foulness in that shwaggy mix-:cuss:-- that pisses me off every time, and worse, it's the auto's! What's listed in that mixes ingredients? You know, you could do a quick and dirty slurry test at least... 1cup medium, 1cup low ppm water, let it steep for about an hour, and then test with a meter; this I believe will give a better pH reading that the run-off test... I'd check ppm/EC too if you can,.. but yes- :rofl:- now is when that A8 pH probe would be saving the day! Score one my friend, I guarantee it'll save you multiple dents to the forehead every month! :wall:
:greenthumb: -great to hear the rest of the gang are rocking along! I'm almost at the starting line right now, dying to get going,... I need to check with Biotabs about a tracking # and confirm status, then it's into the pool for the beans, which arrived with no problems from Attitude -:woohoo1:

Hey...thanks bud...yeah i know man...absolutely must finally break down and grab a meter. Its time...was going to get one from the local store when i go to get real promix on tuesday, but all they have is a bluelab ph meter. Is that a decent meter versus the accurate 8? As for the seedlings i am going to cull the lot and restart...hate to do it but damn damage is already done if you ask me..i have more seeds of each of the varieties. Fortunately all i am losing is 2 weeks and a hand full of seeds and $40 for a shit bag of soil...if its acidic i will use it on my blueberries :D...not a huge deal. ;)
So nutri-mix http://www.nutri-plus.ca/nutrimix_en.html I will hit the nutri-mix after i get the Blue labs pen and see what it says.
Great to hear you got your seeds!!! Excellent..let the games begin! Hey man...so far green poison is my favorite frame of all current strains.

Or you can switch to hydro... [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Dag nabbit!

Atomic
View attachment 748435

Widowbomb
View attachment 748436
Think Fast!!
View attachment 748437
View attachment 748438

Fruity Chronic Juice
View attachment 748439

DP Blueberry (gasp!!)
View attachment 748442

Dinafem Blue Widow
View attachment 748443

Sweet Cream Caramel
View attachment 748444
Fantastic!! [emoji121] [emoji2] [emoji108] [emoji106] [emoji108] [emoji122] [emoji110] [emoji122] [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back