Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Yes that's about where mine stays at I'm pretty hopeful they will work well but I need to have some tall plants to release em from an so far the broad mites have been winning definitely a challenge.I created a new thread to help folks here on fan afn with broads russet cyclamin mites with some new techniques an ways to treat an reduce their numbers .

I am crossing my fingers that i never need to use that thread my friend, after seeing how much of a difficulty you have had with them!!

That one certainly is beautiful absolutely love that one

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Yeah ain't she a little beauty!! Once that leaf got cleaned off it left some stunning colour behind!! Thanks for stopping by! Only a few days and this is over, but there is gonna be some amazing harvest and dried bud pics soon enough, and then the show will shift to the hyper ryders using solely megacrop as fertilizer, eventually overlapping with 8 outdoor photoperiod plants starting on the 1st of april. I will start a new thread when i fire up the photos and then let this one slowly drop into the abyss(which in this category might take forever! LOL)

I am crossing my fingers that i never need to use that thread my friend, after seeing how much of a difficulty you have had with them!!
Yes friend I have been told my guys growing for a lot longer then me they are the hardest most difficult species on the face of the earth to wipe out an without a whole lotta info on broad or russet mites false info is spread on forums I've got what works an will be exposing with pictures what doesnt.It's taken quite a few growers out in my area but I do believe it's possible to beat them .

ToEE or is it ToEe?

Very buggy but it has an ongoing community still patching and modding the game!

Oh, and Homeworld2! Awesome! Again with new mods

Have to look into homeworld 2!! I am looking forward to the day when they release the new system so Ps4's are dirt cheap so i can finnaly get it to play Fallout 4

Rock n' rollin' over here!! Threw down a triple header of harvested plants today!

All chopped at day 65!!! Mini Blackstone first....green dragon beauty!!
IMG_6785.JPG

IMG_6788.JPG

IMG_6791.JPG

IMG_6793.JPG

Next up is the Toofless Alien!
IMG_6800.JPG

IMG_6803.JPG
IMG_6804.JPG

IMG_6810.JPG

IMG_6809.JPG

Oooo ahhh!! Auto night queen...mini beast for sure!!
IMG_6812.JPG

IMG_6815.JPG

Like the Toofless Alien, could she have went a little longer? Yes! Do I care? No! :D :D :D
IMG_6821.JPG

IMG_6825.JPG

IMG_6826.JPG

IMG_6829.JPG

Just beautiful Skelly, a real show of the best genetics from both sides of the channel grown under one of AFNs greenest of thumbs. Think the only clear winner is you with this stash of top shelf nugs from the best the EU and UK has to offer ;)

Back