Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Rock n' rollin' over here!! Threw down a triple header of harvested plants today!

All chopped at day 65!!! Mini Blackstone first....green dragon beauty!!
View attachment 875814

View attachment 875815

View attachment 875816

View attachment 875817

Next up is the Toofless Alien!
View attachment 875821

View attachment 875822 View attachment 875820

View attachment 875824

View attachment 875825

Oooo ahhh!! Auto night queen...mini beast for sure!!
View attachment 875826

View attachment 875827

Like the Toofless Alien, could she have went a little longer? Yes! Do I care? No! :D :D :D
View attachment 875828

View attachment 875829

View attachment 875830

View attachment 875831
They do look so yummy.
Please asap give us all a smoke report.....
Those girl make me want grow Autos next winter. Wow!!!![emoji50]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

They do look so yummy.
Please asap give us all a smoke report.....
Those girl make me want grow Autos next winter. Wow!!!![emoji50]

Will do after fishing! Speaking of which...taking off for a few days bright and early for the final ice fishing trip of the year. Should be a good one!! Apparently there is over 3 feet of snow that has fallen in the last 2 weeks so we are really heading to an adventure!! 15km snowmobile ride to my buddies cabin! Fun, Fun!

But before I go...I have been pushing hard today to get grocery shopping and packing done for the trip and i also pulled down the durrty dragon and the citrus noir....pics soon!! Going to chop the 24C right now.....damn beautiful buds all around!! Stunning colour on the Durrty, from deep dark purple to bright candy apple red!!
Will post pics later tonight, before i scram.

Far out man .... I wish I was going. Our ice is all but gone[emoji32].
It was 40 here in Michigan lower.
Have great trip and catch a few for us. Mmmmm love some fresh fish. Man...

Enjoy the time at the cabin and catch a mess of fish.

Will do!! Looking forward to the adventure!!

Far out man .... I wish I was going. Our ice is all but gone[emoji32].
It was 40 here in Michigan lower.
Have great trip and catch a few for us. Mmmmm love some fresh fish. Man...

We are expecting around 30" of ice....time to bust out the power auger for sure!!

Alright...been a crazy long day....several hours to get the rest down and out!! Here we go!! Day 66 topped citrus noir first!! Wowsers..once again the citrus is putting out the awesomeness!! I should note...i supercropped every branch on this plant twice.
IMG_6830.JPG

IMG_6834.JPG

IMG_6837.JPG

IMG_6840.JPG

IMG_6842.JPG

And the durrty dragon!! Damn I am upset i got shaky on my macros!! :(
IMG_6845.JPG

IMG_6849.JPG

IMG_6853.JPG

IMG_6857.JPG

IMG_6859.JPG

Alrighty!! Wow.....24c!! Again i know the pics make it look like 30" of solid bud, but its not that much!! I doubt she will be a new heavy yield for the cab. A slight maybe!!

IMG_6868.JPG

IMG_6870.JPG

IMG_6860.JPG

Yummy indeed!!
IMG_6861.JPG

IMG_6864.JPG

Looks amazing....making every newb grower salivate at these pics. Don’t think I’d be able to compose myself if I find myself face to face with these.....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just keep learning and growing bud...it will happen!! I never am able to compose myself when face to face with these beauties!! :D

Just keep learning and growing bud...it will happen!! I never am able to compose myself when face to face with these beauties!! :D

Am doing just that, buddy! What better way than to read your journals and articles?

Thanks for always being around for us newbs. A big thank you on behalf of all us first time growers! May we get treated with an abundance of knowledge from you, dear Sir!

Have a great one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back