Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Come on over!!

I still have some plans to live in California or one of the other legal states or Canada.
Even if it's somewhere where 1 person is just a couple of a plants. I can grow trees!

I gotta get to the garden today. Sun is shining, and they'll enjoy some last flowering nutes!

This one is for you
@Maria Sanchez @Yeatster @islandgrower @Waira @sanguine @Spanglish @trailanimal, @Jraven, @Dabber @stoney T, @hecno @fettled6 @Discretepete2676 @dankstyle J , @epenguin, @Rebel, @blue, @sniper, @Mossy, @krug @hairyman @Eclectic Elle @pyrokev , @Iamlegend2121 , @iampepe , @tripaholic88 , @bushmasterar15 , @Fragg , @dankstyle J , @Slowmo , @Dr. Babnik , @archie gemmill , @Free Flow

Hey guys....thanks you so much for supporting my journal!! I wish i had more time as i wish i could find the time to cruise everyone of your journals, but i find myself easily distracted for some odd unknown reason. ;) :D :D :D (yeah pretty sure i know why I am distracted!! ;) )

Anyways, this song is for you my friends!!

Mad love and respect for my Canadian Brudda!!! You're a genuine GEM bro. Thanks for being you and for ALL you do for not only AFN but for others.... This place wouldn't be what it is without individuals like you! Thanks for the video!!

Mad love and respect for my Canadian Brudda!!! You're a genuine GEM bro. Thanks for being you and for ALL you do for not only AFN but for others.... This place wouldn't be what it is without individuals like you! Thanks for the video!!

A reflection of the way i feel about you rebel!! Thanks for everything you do reb!!

Okay, okay!! First thing is first...got home from my fishing trip...so a touch of history first. My buddy and I have been fishing togather through the ice for around 20 years...we have travelled all over the place seeking big fish through the ice and our success has been hit and miss....anyways my buddies dad bought a camp way up north(10 hour drive) and we have been going up there in the winter for 4 years now. Again success on this huge lake is hit and miss, more so in the winter when fish tend to be fairly inactive. We have had okay success in this lake in the winter and caught some solid whitefish, lake trout and walleye, but nothing overly big and tops 10 fish a day.
So now onto this year....my buddy spent a bit of cash and bought a lake chip with the lake the cabin included so it show under water contours....this was HUGE....we saw a spot on the detailed map that looked too good to be true!! Well it wasnt and our instincts treated us very well!! This new spot was instantly good and we caught a ton of fish....one day i landed over 30 walleye myself, and every other day i landed 10+.

Highlights
Lake trout - 8 landed with 5 of them being over 15 pounds in weight, with 2 being over 35" in length!! Shown is a 29" fish
IMG_69056.jpg

Walleye - 6 fish landed over 20" in length...none were monsters, but several fish landed in the 17"+ size. Here is a pic of a 20" my buddy grabbed
IMG_69075.jpg

The drive up north was typical!! Fair bit of snow!
IMG_6887.JPG

Crossed a rive on one of the roads and grabbed a couple of pics on the way by
IMG_6889.JPG

IMG_6890.JPG

Holy shit do you see that moose!! Odd, moose usually stay away form the orange backgrounds!!
IMG_6892.JPG

Beautiful day on the water/ice....didnt see another soul for 6 days!! Just the way i like it!!
IMG_6915.JPG

Got some weird weather one night and what a view
IMG_6916.JPG

Need the smoke report!!

That Citrus Noir is one of the frostiest looking buds ever!!!

Duurty so pretty!

:drool:

This is the second citrus noir I have grown....top notch if you are looking for a nice fun up high sativa auto...HIGHLY recommend absolutely!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm pretty sure i did an indepth review over at the autoflower portal on the citrus

Back