Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Now how in the heck did you see that?? !!

Really quite like the kings bounty series. The first was good, but the crossworlds is even better. I am a huge fan of Heroes of Might and Magic, so kings bounty is right up my alley!!
Cool, sounds good.

Well lemme think, I could see it was a GOTY and I saw there were 3 new somethings. Guessing it might be strategy or roleplay, I went with campagns and the bits of the letters I could see sort of helped me out. So there was my google search, and after a teensy bit of looking I came across it on amazon. Super sleuthing LOL.

Cool, sounds good.

Well lemme think, I could see it was a GOTY and I saw there were 3 new somethings. Guessing it might be strategy or roleplay, I went with campagns and the bits of the letters I could see sort of helped me out. So there was my google search, and after a teensy bit of looking I came across it on amazon. Super sleuthing LOL.

Uncanny detective skills!! Maybe i can stump you the next time around!! ;) :D

This one is for you
@Maria Sanchez @Yeatster @islandgrower @Waira @sanguine @Spanglish @trailanimal, @Jraven, @Dabber @stoney T, @hecno @fettled6 @Discretepete2676 @dankstyle J , @epenguin, @Rebel, @blue, @sniper, @Mossy, @krug @hairyman @Eclectic Elle @pyrokev , @Iamlegend2121 , @iampepe , @tripaholic88 , @bushmasterar15 , @Fragg , @dankstyle J , @Slowmo , @Dr. Babnik , @archie gemmill , @Free Flow

Hey guys....thanks you so much for supporting my journal!! I wish i had more time as i wish i could find the time to cruise everyone of your journals, but i find myself easily distracted for some odd unknown reason. ;) :D :D :D (yeah pretty sure i know why I am distracted!! ;) )

Anyways, this song is for you my friends!!

This one is for you
@Maria Sanchez @Yeatster @islandgrower @Waira @sanguine @Spanglish @trailanimal, @Jraven, @Dabber @stoney T, @hecno @fettled6 @Discretepete2676 @dankstyle J , @epenguin, @Rebel, @blue, @sniper, @Mossy, @krug @hairyman @Eclectic Elle @pyrokev , @Iamlegend2121 , @iampepe , @tripaholic88 , @bushmasterar15 , @Fragg , @dankstyle J , @Slowmo , @Dr. Babnik , @archie gemmill , @Free Flow

Hey guys....thanks you so much for supporting my journal!! I wish i had more time as i wish i could find the time to cruise everyone of your journals, but i find myself easily distracted for some odd unknown reason. ;) :D :D :D (yeah pretty sure i know why I am distracted!! ;) )

:welcome::pass::yeahthat:

This one is for you

:vibe::vibe::vibe:

Back