Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Here is the last update....from day 57(which was monday) Final pics for this grow will be sunday
o here we are at day 57...looking good and filling in great!!
Door 1 Citrus left, ANQ center and 24C right
IMG_6717.JPG

Door 2
IMG_6718.JPG

And the individual shots....first up the Auto night Queen!!
IMG_6722.JPG

Topped citrus noir
IMG_6723.JPG

phisto 24c
IMG_6724.JPG

Durrty Dragon
IMG_6725.JPG

Blackstone
IMG_6727.JPG

Bloodstone
IMG_6729.JPG

Toofless Alien
IMG_6726.JPG

cheers :cheers: for putting on a cracking good show :thumbsup:
:pighug:

Thank you kindly, my friend!! Also thanks for the rep bud!! I know the joints i rolled ain't the cannons you roll!! Those friggin' triple threats man.....damn....smoked one the other day and my buddy only smoked 2 hits before he was wasted. :D

Also, thanks to @Free Flow for the rep and the kind comment. Appreciate it bud.

This one is for you
@Maria Sanchez @Yeatster @islandgrower @Waira @sanguine @Spanglish @trailanimal, @Jraven, @Dabber @stoney T, @hecno @fettled6 @Discretepete2676 @dankstyle J , @epenguin, @Rebel, @blue, @sniper, @Mossy, @krug @hairyman @Eclectic Elle @pyrokev , @Iamlegend2121 , @iampepe , @tripaholic88 , @bushmasterar15 , @Fragg , @dankstyle J , @Slowmo , @Dr. Babnik , @archie gemmill , @Free Flow

Hey guys....thanks you so much for supporting my journal!! I wish i had more time as i wish i could find the time to cruise everyone of your journals, but i find myself easily distracted for some odd unknown reason. ;) :D :D :D (yeah pretty sure i know why I am distracted!! ;) )

Anyways, this song is for you my friends!!

hey Skelly, pretty damn impossible to keep up around here. I hope you know, that we know, you are here for us, and we deeply appreciate what you bring to the game!

Back