Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Iv been wanting to grow.mango neville for years where.do mr nice have there autions on there own site or else where

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk
On their own site mrnice.nl starts at 11€ for most .

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

On their own site mrnice.nl starts at 11€ for most .

Was trying to look in the site last night and it wouldnt open up ? Hope its nit a.perminent thing

Was trying to look in the site last night and it wouldnt open up ? Hope its nit a.perminent thing

Ok happens sometimes . Just try later bro .

Sometimes I can connect on 3g and not on 4g so I think they have a slight issue.

Last edited:
Ok happens sometimes . Just try later bro .

Sometimes I can connect on 3g and not on 4g so I think they have a slight issue.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

@Waira - get yar butt in here before you miss the ending my friend!! :D Chop, Chop, snip, snip on a few this weekend.

Got some joints rolled bud!! Take one of the oilers...Spiritwalker, Bubble Hash and Cherry Oil (reclaim form the vape hose, tastes amazing!)
IMG_6749.JPG

Hey 912, what's King's Bounty: Crossworlds like? :crying: Apart from a useful place to put your ready rolleds...

Now how in the heck did you see that?? !!

Really quite like the kings bounty series. The first was good, but the crossworlds is even better. I am a huge fan of Heroes of Might and Magic, so kings bounty is right up my alley!!

Back