Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Likely one more feed on the toofless and the blackstone and then water only on those....a touch of colour showing on the ANQ pistils, as well as the durrty dragon and 24c.
Sweet can't wait to see the pics. Here is a pic with a contraption made with an 8×magnifier some double sided tape and my cellphone.
6d69e44066de2ea10bb1c39a3a2be8dc.jpg
34bb0b0907976e725d59db06f6b6e2b0.jpg
f997380316286c8b033ffc4fa7b223af.jpg

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

You can let them do it naturally, you get lots of seeds but that would give you regulars for a long time!
Yes I can but I will select interesting males and try to pollinate a branch on each female . I know they have several phenos will be showing in the females . I don't mind seed in my bud. More to grow.

Colour incoming on the auto night queen.

Round 2 of water only on the bloodstone. Still feeding the others for now. This kind of sucks...supposed to be going fishing for a few days soon and some of these are going to be finished during that time frame.

Ah yes...planted a sprouting Hyper Ryder this morning and the second one at 7pm...both are in instatransplant cups.
I really like ur.instattansplant cups just waiting till.I have some.more.space.to try it out

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Mr nice seeds.
091f7d709bdfca680d714812752153e7.jpg

Check their auctions for great deals .

Iv been wanting to grow.mango neville for years where.do mr nice have there autions on there own site or else where

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Back