Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

@lunarman - here is an instatransplant pot i made out of a 6" pot. This pot housed this autoultimate for 25 days before being planted in the ground

IMG_3732.JPG
ultimate root 2.JPG

ultimate trunk.JPG

OK so I've read the whole thread over the weekend. Had to leave my pc on overnight so I didn't lose the quotes lol.
A good friend of mine has been growing weed since he was 20 and he is now over 70. For over 25 years, he told me him and his wife grew the same strains out of a very few seeds they would find in each plant(they were relatively small plants weighing 1/4-1/2 lb per) You would think if they were hermy induced traits they would season after season breed themselves into being more hermafroditic wouldn't you? But they never did even after decades of doing the same thing...year after year they would find just a couple of seeds(he told me 1-2 per plant almost always). Not exactly scientific, but it sure does seem logical!!
Filling in nicely my friend! Nice theory on the hermie thing. Not sure how many autofems ive grown- somewhere between 60-70 and i have never seen a nanner yet. Prob gathered up a dozen or 20 seeds from all those grows though

I have not seen any male flowers or preflowers, but had one plant give one seed, and another give two. Hubby says life will find a way. Certainly the one is viable, because it's growing in my mid tent. The other two are Jack47 from Sweet.
@912GreenSkell @sanguine do you grow them out? I find it fascinating!

Almost built a pressure cheese press today to make some homemade cheese....have a bunch of cheese planned to make....farmer cheddar, aged cheddar, parmesan ....pumped!! REAL cheese!! Woohoo!! About time we had a real reason to milk a few of the cows!!(you can only drink so much milk!!)

We have a full cream milky coffee for breakfast every day. Yep, no water allowed! Ours is Jersey milk. We have to get it delivered (no room for a cow in the suburbs).
I friend use to know kept Dexters they a great breed , I use to keep rare breed chickens at one point,,you sound like you got a great set up going in more ways than weed :biggrin: :cheers:
I make my own sausages too :face:

Oh guys! *happy sigh* Do I fit in well here or what? I've made butter, yogurt, soft cheese, sausages, kept my own chickens... So Skell I hope you don't mind but I'm just going to pinch a bit of your thread. @Ribbzzy what's your best sausage flavour? @hairyman which breeds? I love the Sussexes, if I had room I'd try and get the Speckled Sussex back up to decent laying numbers again. And I've hatched eggs from the supermarket.

I hope you get to fulfill your dream in your self sufficient river side cottage!!
This seems to be a British thing that's passed you by over there. River Cottage is a set of businesses which originally evolved from a guy called Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall renting a cottage in Dorset to live a self-sufficient lifestyle and it all being filmed for tv. There were 3 series at River Cottage itself then Hugh bought a farm and things went from there. They're great watching if you get the time! I can't believe it all started 20 years ago though, where has that time gone!

INdooors i expect to need some Green Planet Pro-Cal(got a bottle already, also have some green planet bloom boosters if needed)
I find I *must* balance the amount of calcium I use with the same amount of magnesium. I try and do it for my own body too. I think without the Mg the amount of Ca that can be absorbed is limited.

Anyway, hijack over. Fabulous growing, my man! Subbed!

what's your best sausage flavour?
The ones I make the most are just a classic British banger, mace, ginger, nutmeg, white/black pepper, lots of salt, and a good amount of rusk, (homemade of course) really nice sausage for breakfast, or making Scotch eggs ect. I woud usually put this in hog casing :vibe:
A fancy sausage, pork and apple, using dried apple, and cider, rosemary and sage, and a hog casing:chef:
Or my favourite, Cambridge sausage. I has scalded rice in it, same spices as the classic british banger, but with added cayenne pepper and all spice. I use sheeps casing for this. It's a little harder to work, but gives a lovely thin, soft sausage :glutton:
sorry @912GreenSkell I can take this to my thread if you want

Back