Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

just sub'd up man. what is the setup for the megacrop trial? Pots and medium and light and water details please!

No problem....okay so here is the setup for the megacrop test.

Strain: X2 Seed Stocker Hyper Ryder SPG
Pots : 7"X7"X9.5" square pots (6L/1.5Gallon)
Medium: Promix HP
Nutrients: Megacrop base nutes (have Green PLanet Pro-Cal and Massive on tap for Calcium and Phosphorus if needed)
Lights : Close proximity(26" at most) 100X3W Populargrow/GalaxyHydro LED's.
Water : Water is natural fresh spring water drawn from the tap from an artsian underground spring I have no idea of the PH or PPM, but one thing i do know is damn our water is clean and grows stellar weed!!

I am not expecting maximum production out of these. Depending how it goes. My space (as you can see) is already pretty packed, so I am initially going to run the seeds in 16oz instatransplant cups for 10 days, before inserting them into the 1.5 gallon of Pro-mix. Once i am able to transplant into the bigger pots, I will either jam then in with the others (if i can make room), or as an alternative i will run them in another space i have with T5 flouros until I get one of the autos cab harvested.

As always I am pushing the limits!

No problem....okay so here is the setup for the megacrop test.

Strain: X2 Seed Stocker Hyper Ryder SPG
Pots : 7"X7"X9.5" square pots (6L/1.5Gallon)
Medium: Promix HP
Nutrients: Megacrop base nutes (have Green PLanet Pro-Cal and Massive on tap for Calcium and Phosphorus if needed)
Lights : Close proximity(26" at most) 100X3W Populargrow/GalaxyHydro LED's.
Water : Water is natural fresh spring water drawn from the tap from an artsian underground spring I have no idea of the PH or PPM, but one thing i do know is damn our water is clean and grows stellar weed!!

I am not expecting maximum production out of these. Depending how it goes. My space (as you can see) is already pretty packed, so I am initially going to run the seeds in 16oz instatransplant cups for 10 days, before inserting them into the 1.5 gallon of Pro-mix. Once i am able to transplant into the bigger pots, I will either jam then in with the others (if i can make room), or as an alternative i will run them in another space i have with T5 flouros until I get one of the autos cab harvested.

As always I am pushing the limits!

Thanks for the info. Sounds good. Those DIY insta transplant cups... do you have a picture of them? Or are they the black round ones that have windows cut out of the sides that I've seen in some of your other posts? Its a good idea that. I'm using clear cups so I can see the roots. Last time I transplanted out of them but the coco was pretty loose and a bit messy. This time I cut off the bottom of them so I can drop them in to the final pots without actually transplanting. Next time I will see if I can cut out some windows on the sides too.

Thanks for the info. Sounds good. Those DIY insta transplant cups... do you have a picture of them? Or are they the black round ones that have windows cut out of the sides that I've seen some other of your posts? Its a good idea that. I'm using clear cups so I can see the roots. Last time I transplanted out of them but the coco was pretty loose and a bit messy. This time I cut off the bottom of them so I can drop them in to the final pots without actually transplanting. Next time I will see if I can cut out some windows on the sides too.

This is them...only thing not shown is i drill 5-6 holes in the bottom
IMG_6429.JPG

IMG_6427.JPG

Back