Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Said "what the heck" and grabbed a couple more shot today including some interior shots....Day 51

Citrus, ANQ, and 24C
IMG_6710.JPG

ANQ crystal
IMG_6713.JPG

24C Crystal
IMG_6714.JPG

Durrty(right), bloodstone back, and blackstone on the left(don't mind the crazy lighting on this one....camera was light balanced for the galaxy hydro, and was under the more yellow mars hydro...makes it crazy every time)
IMG_6708.JPG

Last edited:
Okay so i bought some new nutrients to try as the following members are doing well with them and the price and simplicity is absolutely right @padawan @Farqual @Dabber @johnp540

Dont ask me how, but I am starting not one, but 2 Seed Stocker Hyper Ryder SPGs. I really want to get to know this mega crop nutrients before I run them on my photos. I am going to start them asap and they will reside in 16oz insta transplant cups for 10 days until i plant and jam then into the cabinet with the others or alternatively grow them under close proximity t-5's until i clear the space after the first auto i have growing is chopped and space is clear. I mostly need this space cleared out by April the first, for the photoperiod start, but i can handle a couple of straggler autos hanging around for a couple of weeks, just a reason to keep the lights running instead of one or two.

Back