Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

I personally dont grow them out, but i also do find it quite fascinating!! If i wasnt restricted by number i would try some for sure.

Good for you!! Not many folks out there are able to drink raw milk anymore.

We raise almost all of our own meat!! No problem at all on the derail! This is the type of derailing i absolutely welcome!!

Looking great rebel!! Thanks for posting!!
:smoking:. How's it going your way bro? :pass:

Gawd I am burned out!! Did a highly mobile approach on the lake icefishing....walked 5 miles today going hole to hole, fishing pre-drilled holes from the "weekend warriors" yesterday...damn big fish low percentage spots!! Had one fish on the line, and my buddy had 2 fish on....dammit!! We both blew out chances....we really wanted to catch "something", so after we walked 3.5 miles(by 11am), we packed up and went to another lake and walked another 2 or so miles....caught 2 small lake trout! Quite a bunch of effort, and I am feeling it now!! Worth every minute of pain!!

Last edited:
OH going alright thanks!.....totally burned out form walking 5 miles on the ice today fishing....back/neck is something sore now!! How are you rebel?

You need to take it easy with that neck brother!! But I know what it's like to not let pain stop you from doing what you love :thumbsup:

Everything is golden except my printer is not printing yellow... And having some other tech issues printing with my new laptop with Windows 10... The print properties are just not there. Can't understand why... I'm thinking maybe driver issue but idk. Other than that I'm golden! Need to get shit sorted as it's ground the business to a halt. So I'm grinding...

:pass:

You need to take it easy with that neck brother!! But I know what it's like to not let pain stop you from doing what you love :thumbsup:

That's just it rebel.....my pain already controls me....but no way in hell will I let it own my life, by stopping me do the things I love to do!!

Everything is golden except my printer is not printing yellow... And having some other tech issues printing with my new laptop with Windows 10... The print properties are just not there. Can't understand why... I'm thinking maybe driver issue but idk. Other than that I'm golden! Need to get shit sorted as it's ground the business to a halt. So I'm grinding...

:pass:

Darn, what a pain in the ass!! Hope its an easy and a quick fix!!

I personally dont grow them out, but i also do find it quite fascinating!! If i wasnt restricted by number i would try some for sure.
Good for you!! Not many folks out there are able to drink raw milk anymore.
We raise almost all of our own meat!! No problem at all on the derail! This is the type of derailing i absolutely welcome!!
I'll let you know how mine grow. I need to update my thread, I'll tag you when I do.

It's not raw milk, it's pasteurised but not homogenised so we get a layer of thick cream at the top then thinner cream then milk. Delish!

We would have loved to bring the kids up on a smallholding but they were always financially beyond our reach. Now we can just about reach one but age and health issues mean it's not a good idea any more. I'll settle for a big garden with room for a few fruit trees, soft fruit, veg and plenty of space for chickens! Oh, do I already have most of that? Yes but not much time to enjoy them to the fullest!

I'll let you know how mine grow. I need to update my thread, I'll tag you when I do.

It's not raw milk, it's pasteurised but not homogenised so we get a layer of thick cream at the top then thinner cream then milk. Delish!

We would have loved to bring the kids up on a smallholding but they were always financially beyond our reach. Now we can just about reach one but age and health issues mean it's not a good idea any more. I'll settle for a big garden with room for a few fruit trees, soft fruit, veg and plenty of space for chickens! Oh, do I already have most of that? Yes but not much time to enjoy them to the fullest!

Yes please do tag me...if I dont show tag me again!! Tags have been sporatic for me lately.

Yeah farms around here have gone through the roof in the last 5 years. Way out of my price range!! Thank the heavens our neighbours are awesome and we can grow veggies and meat with them. We do yellow and black raspberries here and they are awesome.

Yes please do tag me...if I dont show tag me again!! Tags have been sporatic for me lately.

Yeah farms around here have gone through the roof in the last 5 years. Way out of my price range!! Thank the heavens our neighbours are awesome and we can grow veggies and meat with them. We do yellow and black raspberries here and they are awesome.
I'll do better than tag you: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/growing-onwards-and-upwards.61103/page-20 Here's the page with the latest pic of Howdthathappen which is what I'm calling my girl who grew from the unexpected seed.

It's a shame your country wouldn't suit us climate-wise, I have an aunt and uncle over on Vancouver Island that I rarely see and I think I'd love the Canuck general attitude to life.

Back