Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Just realized i missed an update from last week.
Day 8 - looking good!! Autonight queen, 24C and Blackstone planted in their 6 liter pots yesterday. I have decided to go with a little less stunting than planned on the toofless alien. I feel like the heavy stunted durrty and bloodstones are going to leave me with some excess room to play with. In another couple of weeks I might still start a Cindy Jack or perhaps something else...I don't mind if one plant flows into the photos for a couple of weeks. I'll make it work.

As of today
Day 15

I buggered up....before i said it was a durrty dragon with the shellhead that got stuck on, but it was actually a bloodstone. Anyways here I am with a pair of males showing early preflower today, one bloodstone and one durrty down and out. Down to the last vloodstone and a pair of Durrty's left(one certainly looks like a male frame though!!)
Only femmed seed showing preflower as of today is the Blackstone. I decided to plant the citrus noir today. Only the unsexed seeds left now...think i might plant them tomorrow and get those roots established asap..

Rest of the batch doing just fine...some not great, but all are at least fine.

Daym boys getting things all messed up!

How was fishing?

I took them into account when i planted, so its all good! ;)

Fishing harsh....double skunk for me and my bud....trying the shallows(35-55feet) in the big lake was a complete bust for my buddy and I. Worth a try...we got super stoned though! :D Marked a ton of fish but we couldnt catch them...similar results form guys we talked with. :shrug: Thats the big lake though...totally different scene in a few weeks when we'll be drilling twenty lake trout in a day easily. :D

At least you were fishing, ya can't catch any sittingg at home

Yep you have that right!! This spot is low percentage but very high quality fish!! I think we are gonna take a break form the low percentage next time and go for some jumbo perch or something to get the confidence back up!

Yep you have that right!! This spot is low percentage but very high quality fish!! I think we are gonna take a break form the low percentage next time and go for some jumbo perch or something to get the confidence back up!

Go for something to put food on the table and in your stomach!

Sometimes just getting out of the house and not catching anything is just as fun..... My the fishing God's bless you and keep you safe...

Well spiritwalker got her defo. Today on day 70. Going to take her 5 more days the wife says she's a nice body hi working up into the head after about an hour. She said it's very mellow and could smoke one right after another. First time I haven't heard her cough. So nice a smooth.

IMG_20180118_192702_489.jpg

Back