Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Bring on the monster fish. 4lb white fish yummmm. I haven't seen a white fish in years other than at the supermarket. Good luck @912GreenSkell . Nice looking sw btw.

Ahh darn....no whitefish!! Little suckers are playing hard to get!! I did grab a pair of really nice lake trout today though!! The big one was 34" long X 21" girth(18+ pounds), and the small one was 28" long. Great day on the water!!
IMG_6587crop.jpg

Okay so...Ding, Ding, Ding round 2!!
IMG_6591.JPG

Ahh darn....no whitefish!! Little suckers are playing hard to get!! I did grab a pair of really nice lake trout today though!! The big one was 34" long X 21" girth(18+ pounds), and the small one was 28" long. Great day on the water!!
View attachment 849221

View attachment 849222
Hell yeah buddy! Fish for dinner. Those babies are beautiful, im just talking about the fish

Your plants are always nice, but you posted pics of fish! Will you be getting to go more?
A buddy and myself go out as much as health(me) and time allow. This year my buddy is gung-ho, so i have a feeling we will be going out quite a bit this winter!! Been a bit slow so far, but we have been focusing on the big lake and its often slow, but large fish come from there! We are planning to pick up the pace(hopefully) and going to try a new lake for crappie and pike in a couple of days.
My bud and I also hit the ice for a week in the late season for pike, walleye, ling, brook trout and lake trout up at his cabin in the far north..

View attachment 849221

View attachment 849222
What's a person gotta to to get invited for some fish dinner? Lol. Nice fish man. I put 4 double grapes in the germ box last night. Should have tales in the morning.. here's some 20 day old hubbbubbasmeloscope. Root restricted for 20 days.

IMG_20180109_194319.jpg

Back