Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

And the last of round one are down!!
Spiritwalker!\
IMG_6546.JPG

IMG_6558.JPG

IMG_6559.JPG

IMG_6563.JPG

And wow toofless alien....exceptional crystal here!!
IMG_6528.JPG

IMG_6531.JPG

IMG_6537.JPG

IMG_6541.JPG

IMG_6542.JPG

IMG_6552.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6530.JPG
    IMG_6530.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 76
Amazing brother. That toothless alien is living with trichs!
Just harvested my sweet special its a real stinker too.

Its interesting...the toofless 3 weeks ago had standard trichs comparable with every other plant....and then she just packed them on at an accelerated rate! Sweet special nice!!

Guys....Sweet Seeds mohan Ram...not a strain you see grown very often....and its really NOT often you will see me hand out a 9/10 for scent appeal and scent strength(even considering 10/10!!!!!!) Seriously...if you are seeking a true stinker in a white widow auto head to sweet.

:worship: oh man, something else to add to the wish list!

Super wish I could see the fish too bud. Saw your post that it wasn't a bad day fishing

Guys....Sweet Seeds mohan Ram...not a strain you see grown very often....and its really NOT often you will see me hand out a 9/10 for scent appeal and scent strength(even considering 10/10!!!!!!) Seriously...if you are seeking a true stinker in a white widow auto head to sweet.
Do you think you'd try it outdoors?

:worship: oh man, something else to add to the wish list!

Super wish I could see the fish too bud. Saw your post that it wasn't a bad day fishing

Thanks bud...seriously..I am a bit blown away by the stink on this one. Totally unexpected for a WW. Heavy stinky fruity perfume. Nice.

Yeah we made it out today to an area that has big fish, but not very many(seriously its a shot in the dark spot). 3 of 4 of us got skunked. One lucky buddy caught a tiny herring and had on a monster (15+lb easily) pound lake trout but lost it at the top of the hole. We got it all on video but cant post for obvious security reasons. Heading out in the morning...going to another low productive but potentially big fish spot....large lake trout possibly and really hoping for some large whitefish(4+ pounds). Hopefully not another skunk or I am going perch or crappie fishing asap!! Thats the thing going for the monsters though!! Supposed to be way warmer tomorrow.

Do you think you'd try it outdoors?

No i wouldnt...sweet says in their writeup for the mohan ram photo that mold can be an issue.

Back