Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

@912GreenSkell I figured out the problem with the nashier.. it was a combo of the auto cob to close and under watering. I'm in a 1.5 gal hempy bucket. I'm up to watering 4 times a day and she's sucking it up as fast as I can feed her. Might have to go to 5 times once she starts to pack on buds.

@912GreenSkell I figured out the problem with the nashier.. it was a combo of the auto cob to close and under watering. I'm in a 1.5 gal hempy bucket. I'm up to watering 4 times a day and she's sucking it up as fast as I can feed her. Might have to go to 5 times once she starts to pack on buds.

4X daily? Wow...thats insane!!

Alright.....10 of 11 seeds have broken the soils surface, looking good so far!! Only toofless and spiritwalker left to nip!! Sweet bud on the ones taken down....still waiting for a final dry weight on amber....i weighed her yesterday and she was 91grams at a stabilized 67%RH....looking good!! Looks she is going to be my top 3rd overall yield...best was DP Colorado Cookies at 90 dry, and then DP Euforia at 89grams dry. Have a feeling that Mohan Ram is going to be the new top yield!! Still no action on Cinderella Jack....if i am recalling correctly, that is the first DP seed out of over a dozen strains to not pop. Meh...can't win 'em all!!
Blackstone and Citrus noir are almost dry...expecting a standard 1.5oz from citrus....and looking at Blackstone, i will be lucky to pull an ounce dry, expecting more like 3/4oz ouch....her being too cramped for space, made her lack severely in production!!

Pleased to see the Mohan Ram did well for you mate, she's a fav at bedtime in this household and look forward to your report on her as well as the others :baked:

Hopefully the CJ just had a really thick shell and will come good soon for you? Looking forward to starting some DP beans soon myself having seen how well they can do :) Just you saying how good the Amber is has messed up my plans lol

ATB man:pass:

Guys....i am not shitting you....you gotta try citrus noir!! Average yield, but the toke is VERY< VERY good...nice lemon cleaner haze taste....very potent fun uphigh from uncured toke!! Wow, nice!!
IMG_6525.JPG

IMG_6526.JPG

IMG_6527.JPG

Pleased to see the Mohan Ram did well for you mate, she's a fav at bedtime in this household and look forward to your report on her as well as the others :baked:

Hopefully the CJ just had a really thick shell and will come good soon for you? Looking forward to starting some DP beans soon myself having seen how well they can do :) Just you saying how good the Amber is has messed up my plans lol

ATB man:pass:

I believe CJ isnt going to pop...been too long already. Considering starting another.....hmm ran into a problem with one of the durrty dragons today....her shell was stuck on(only plant) and when i was trying to remove, my heavy hand uprooted her....LOL I pretended like it didnt happen and replanted her after i removed the shell. Shit happens!

Yeah bud....mohan ram looks awesome!! Nice fruity smell, lots of crystal and lots of bud...very nice indeed!!

Last edited:
her shell was stuck on(only plant) and when i was trying to remove, my heavy hand uprooted here....LOL
ROFL had a few hairy moments like that too mate :)

The most effective technique for seed casing removal I've found is to use my Aloe Vera solution I give them in week 1 as a 'foliar' and it softens the casings so they slide off smoothly, without any uprooting ;)

ROFL had a few hairy moments like that too mate :)

The most effective technique for seed casing removal I've found is to use my Aloe Vera solution I give them in week 1 as a 'foliar' and it softens the casings so they slide off smoothly, without any uprooting ;)

usually i dont have a problem with any removal, and its rare i have to do it...this shell was really stuck on it...it was split fine, but just didnt want to shed the shell.
I will keep the aloe in mind! Thanks for the tip bud!

Back