Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

What's a person gotta to to get invited for some fish dinner? Lol. Nice fish man. I put 4 double grapes in the germ box last night. Should have tales in the morning.. here's some 20 day old hubbbubbasmeloscope. Root restricted for 20 days.

View attachment 849278

OH root restriction! Nice!!

I'm just grinning and wishing I could drown a worm with ya buddy! Being from the south the cold makes me shiver but we are talking about fishing :woohoo1:

Haha yeah its cold in the winter!! BUt we have a variety of species not easily found and some big buggers too!!

Last time I was out ice fishing I brought my little propane grill and cooked up a mess of perch and crappis right out on the ice. Good times. @912GreenSkell .. oh I got out of the hospital today. All is good with the ticker .

Love eating perch and crappie!! Wish they weren't so much work cleaning them though!! Hey GREAT news about you being released form the hospital!!

@912GreenSkell all good man just popped a DP Night Queen into water, was thinking about the Amber but damn Night Queen is such a seductive name I couldnt resist, working my way though some of your recommendations though :pass:Amber soon! :headbang:

You are gonna love ANQ!! Don't expect a monster harvest though!

Hey @Fragg really quite happy with the mohan ram!! Kind of wish i had another one growing right now!!

I have a bunch of new stuff incoming and might fire up one of these seedstockers seeds where they show up, since my Cindy Jack seed failed to pop. Already feeling like 3 of the the non femmed durrty dragon/bloodstone's are males...time will tell! If they are, thats gonna leave me with a bit of extra room to grow out a bigger plant.. Don't mind if i have a single plant still running when i fire up the photo seeds on april 1st. Have a space with T5s that can be used for the photo seedlings.

@912GreenSkell Really pleased you like her mate, I thought you would and hence the recommendation, I must confess she's a regular strain through my perpetual setup and also a fav of the missus too :)

Not long to go now until thoughts turn to outdoors again for you and legal for the first time ya lucky bar steward!! :)

@912GreenSkell Really pleased you like her mate, I thought you would and hence the recommendation, I must confess she's a regular strain through my perpetual setup and also a fav of the missus too :)

Not long to go now until thoughts turn to outdoors again for you and legal for the first time ya lucky bar steward!! :)

No thoughts of outdoor yet! Dont want to think about outdoor yet! Still got to have some downtime and relax and icefish first!!

Back