Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Sometimes just getting out of the house and not catching anything is just as fun..... My the fishing God's bless you and keep you safe...

Well spiritwalker got her defo. Today on day 70. Going to take her 5 more days the wife says she's a nice body hi working up into the head after about an hour. She said it's very mellow and could smoke one right after another. First time I haven't heard her cough. So nice a smooth.

View attachment 852380

Once the cure settles in strength should increase quite a bit. I often find uncured pot lacks a bit of kick, but a few weeks after it hits the jars at 62% its excellent. Great looking plant bud!! Well grown

Sure enough....the other plant that was left that looked like it was a mal certainly is....nipped him out and transplanted the two remaining regular seeds...no signs on them yet, but their frames look like squat females all the way!! So yeah, that leaves me with one Durrty and one Bloodstone. 7 Plants growing total. Going to start one more in a week or so after we see how these are growing. I kind of want one plant to straggle on with the photoperiod plants, maybe if I wait long enough it can actually soak up some warm spring sun for the end of her life!!.

Ahh darn....no whitefish!! Little suckers are playing hard to get!! I did grab a pair of really nice lake trout today though!! The big one was 34" long X 21" girth(18+ pounds), and the small one was 28" long. Great day on the water!!
View attachment 849221

Okay so...Ding, Ding, Ding round 2!!
View attachment 849222
nice fish!
Yeah very nice trouts! :d5:. Oh right and the plants looking good too :cooldance:
the trouts are bigger though, lol

Sometimes just getting out of the house and not catching anything is just as fun..... My the fishing God's bless you and keep you safe...

Well spiritwalker got her defo. Today on day 70. Going to take her 5 more days the wife says she's a nice body hi working up into the head after about an hour. She said it's very mellow and could smoke one right after another. First time I haven't heard her cough. So nice a smooth.

View attachment 852380
she's loaded up!

I'm rooting for Portals! Home team, kinda, hahahahahaha, N of Spain anyway

Haha...its more of a friendly comparison than a competition really, since i am using a variety of stunting on some plants, but not on others.

The portal strains have really shined for me man, since i started growing them!! They have put out stunning plants one after another after another(I dont even know how many strains i have grown now....20 maybe? At least 12-15). The only semi-poor plants(and really they werent poor at all, just low yields) I have had were caused from my own errors. :D

Back