Sea of Green under the Scorpion Diablo

That's from my original line! Did u get any twin genetics show up?

This was all started with a gg4 clone from fast buds in 2017 crossed with an excellent og kush specimen from flash. Both were the best genetics I could find to work with at the time. This is also the basis / back bone of my genetic line Nst high grade hybrids.

Here's the backstory
20180104_173252.jpg
20201008_192555.jpg
20180104_173244.jpg

Last edited:
I don't recall any from the crop I grew
If everything works out I'm planning on running a crop of several Silverback f2 crosses (the ones that I gifted to a few members several years ago) . I have an amazing silverback 2.0 in f1- f2 version that's Silverback f2 x ( silverback x amnesia Haze , adding a lil sativa to increase size/ yield. Then the lastest selection of mine gelato x silverback 2.0 f1. I'm also planning on running Silverback x green crack that was done by a member and gifted back. I think u might have had Silverback crack x silverback or something close.

The silverback has proven to be a great breeder to stud with.Every fem it touches turns out Good!!!!!My goal was to disrupt the lack of true high grade auto flower in Regular form so that anyone can start making their own seeds.Ive made thousands at this point and the gift keeps on giving.

Id luv to see and here how they turned out for ppl! That's why I searched for any references. One of the members I traded w switched his work from fems to regs once he got some from me. His work was stellar to watch after I had to shut down due to security issues.

Back