Sea of Green under the Scorpion Diablo

I've no idea, this is someone else's strain that I'm taking to F3 as a joint project, I have not grown it before. Hoping less than 40% male. Usually I can spot a male by now, even before sexing but these mostly look like clones lol! we'll know soonw!

Amazing cover mate! What do you expect ratio wise with the males?

Update:
Culled 31 males gave away 8 females, culled three runts. So I have 41 females left. About half have begun to flower. Should have a few ready to pollinate next week. Will do 10-15 in all, plus I'll try and reverse a couple for fem pollen. So far they are looking good.

Started feeding Megacrop last week. 500 ppms, PH 6.4

Siverback pic3 -2-26-2022.jpg
Siverback pic2 -2-26-2022.jpg
Siverback pic1 -2-26-2022.jpg

More of a shuffel lol! Yes I'm pollinating a few, they'll go into the 3x3 for a couple days . The left overs I'm keeping for bud! I gave away 4 more females and had 2 more males so down to 37.

Looks like you've done some selecting already, no? Right side of the picture :cheers:

Update:

Three males and 5 females in the breeding closet. I think 27 still under the light and looking good. Five more will go to the breeding closet next, the rest are for my bud!
Feeding Megacrop, average ppm is 500, PH 6.4. Had to raise the light a bit, maintaining a PPF of 800 average and the plants are loving it!

Sliverback pic1 -3-6-2022.jpg
Sliverback pic2 -3-6-2022.jpg
Sliverback pic3-3-6-2022.jpg

Back