Sea of Green under the Scorpion Diablo

Looking good man!!

Lifes been crazy so it's been a bit since I updated. I decided to pollinate all the sivlerbacks so I'll have diversity for the next generation, from which. I'll pick a few to reverse and 2-4 of the very best to take to F4.
The ladies are doing well. Got a couple that seem a bit fussy but that's not unusual with this many seed plants.

On another note, I recently bought a Diablo 200 that I put in the 32"x32"x63" tent. it was meant for the 2x2 but I wanted more light in the bigger tent so I kept the QB 288 light in the 2x2 for a while. That light is running at 80 watts. What I've really wanted was a square heatsink. After a discussion with someone at HLG about this they sent me an HLG-300. This is a discontinued light that had a square heatsink. they sent me the whole light! So I'm going to remove the QB 288 Rspec boards and replace them with Diablos! Then I'll move the 200 Diablo to the 2x2. After that, all my lights in the growroom will be Diablos! I may upgrade my cabinet light with the Rspec boards as that light has some QB 288 boards, may even be gen1 boards.

I got a pic from the 2x2, I'll post pcs of the 32x32 and the cabinet tomorrow. I've got some Blue Dragons growing in the cab in .75L DIY pots... I've done this before and averaged 11 grams per plant! I've got a pew more in the 2x2 tent but I'll move them to the cab to replace those that didn't sprout.

figured I'd mention the other tents here rather than start another thread, I have enough to keep track of......

Sliverback SOG pic1 -3-21-2022.jpg
Sliverback SOG pic2 -3-21-2022.jpg
2x2 pic1 -3-21-2022.jpg
HLG-300 pic1 -03-21-2022.jpg

My apologies. I never got more pics for this grow. Troubles come in threes...............
However, I've harvested and dried the bud. There is a LOT of bud to process for seed. After I've crushed all the buds I'll build a seed blower to remove the plant matter that I couldn't remove with a screen. I'm going to guess we'll have around 30,000 viable seeds!

We're working on getting a website set up for the seed business, hopefully we'll be up and running in a couple of months.

My apologies. I never got more pics for this grow. Troubles come in threes...............
However, I've harvested and dried the bud. There is a LOT of bud to process for seed. After I've crushed all the buds I'll build a seed blower to remove the plant matter that I couldn't remove with a screen. I'm going to guess we'll have around 30,000 viable seeds!

We're working on getting a website set up for the seed business, hopefully we'll be up and running in a couple of months.
Good work my friend.

Curious as to who's genetics of silverback males u are running? I did my own line of silverback males and have gifted them over the years.

These were created and named by another member here on AFN. I forget what the cross was, one parent was KVS ( Kush VanStitch ).
I was skeptical till I grew it!

Curious as to who's genetics of silverback males u are running? I did my own line of silverback males and have gifted them over the years.

Back