Sea of Green under the Scorpion Diablo

OKay! Took me a bit longer to finish than anticipated, but it's ready! Got 81 one gallon grow bags fill and 90 Silverback F2 autos soaking. I'll plant them direct to soil tonight around 9 pm. Too many to use the paper towel method I prefer.... bad enough I'll have to shuffle pots so I can get at those in the back corner to plant!

I'll be looking for the best of these. The selection(s) will be polinated by the best male and one my get selfed. In fact, I'm considering trying to self most of a plant AND pollinating one branch with male pollen. We'll see!

81 pots -1-30-2022.jpg
Scorpion and SOG -1-30-2022.jpg
Sliverback F2 -1-30-2022.jpg

Update:

Looks like the final count is 74, after two that damped off. not bad! They are looking healthy. I gave each a 6 ounce cup of RO water with 90 ppms of calmag. Lowered the light to 30 inches and cranked it up to 675 watts to give me an average of 500 PPF. Any lower and I wouldn't be able to get under the light to water lol.

Silverback SOG pic1 -2-7-2022.jpg
Silverback SOG pic2 -2-7-2022.jpg

Alright, finally something to see lol! The plants are growing very quickly and looking good. I culled the runts and will cull more plants soon . Should start seeing some males soon. That won't be fun... on my hands and knees looking through all these.......

Silverback SOG pic1 -2-17-2022.jpg
Silverback SOG pic2 -2-17-2022.jpg

Back