Indoor Scally's one and only thread!

Bubba Kush day#21.
003.jpg
010.jpg
004.jpg

Looking nice my friend... i harvested a bubba K not long ago... shes curing now and smells DELICIOUS ..... she was a decent yielder as well.... cant wait to see how your girl turns out..

Looking nice my friend... i harvested a bubba K not long ago... shes curing now and smells DELICIOUS ..... she was a decent yielder as well.... cant wait to see how your girl turns out..
The bubba is my favourite strain I always have some in the jars and one growing.

The bubba is my favourite strain I always have some in the jars and one growing.
hey scally i got me some dinafem bubba kush for the 420 prize how long would you say they go on average was thinking bout poppin one but i need it to be done before august having a bit of work done on the house

hey scally i got me some dinafem bubba kush for the 420 prize how long would you say they go on average was thinking bout poppin one but i need it to be done before august having a bit of work done on the house
It's always around 85 days for me but I like to see at least 30% amber before I chop them!

Back